the thread about nothing...

i need a cut too, normally its every 3 weeks but ive been laggin and im already going on 5 weeks. you guys get the cut from the same person? or just let anyone have at it? :lol:

I used to get the same person.

Havent gone to a barber in a few yrs, i do it myself now. And save the bread

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28004-1420582637-9.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9407-1420591168-13.gif

Please explain her style

from Nepal

Nice tannish complexion

Very short/petite but got nice curves (not really thick)

Very into fashion so she always got some cutoff jeans w/ flats/sandals

Choker on her neck. Hair always in a ponytail

Sometimes a crop top, yesterday she was looking right. But I’m attracted to her style, not really her (shes not bad looking though)

from Nepal

Nice tannish complexion

Sometimes a crop top, yesterday she was looking right. But I’m attracted to her style, not really her (shes not bad looking though)

Pics

from Nepal

Nice tannish complexion

Choker on her neck. Hair always in a ponytail

You were the one that had a co-worker wanting to hook up right? What happened to her?

My hair only looks good for 2 weeks but I get a cut once a month + because I can't afford it
cutting my own hair almost 5 years..invested in the same clippers my barber uses..he said they can last up to 15..save mad $$$$

how do you line up your hair by yourself
trimmers and practice..u need and good lighting and mirrors ..my brother was a wannabe barber at some point ..did it for a little while but he gave me a lot of tips..there's even good YouTube vids..u will mess up in the beginning but will get better over time..if u invest in good clippers and practice..it will literally save u thousands

Word patience and practice. Be prepared to mess up often.

My corners started fading so i dont even really care too much about having a criss lineup like i did when i was younger. I usually go 1/2 guard or no guard anyways, just clean up the front a lil. Line the back up tho. Beard ways criss. Go to is usually 1/2 on top and 2 for beard and try and do a lil taper on the sides. Hate my sides being long, always have

Back
Top Bottom