the thread about nothing...

it was at a brewery. selling merchandise and bartending. i'm not really sure, the interview went well, they sent me an email saying that even though my capabilities are notable. i'm not what they are looking for according to their qualifications. it sucks man, it felt like a dagger through my heart :frown:

send them an email back asking why and you would like to know so you can work on it that way you may be considered for future employment

my ex reminds me of the wife from king of queens
laugh.gif

i miss that ***** man
mean.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Leah Remini...been on that since Zach Morris bagged her
pimp.gif

got a vocab test tomorrow and i only looked at the words once to do a worksheet smh.Im just gonna study for like an hour tonight and in the morning tomorrow and give it my best

send them an email back asking why and you would like to know so you can work on it that way you may be considered for future employment

thanks. yeah that's what i'm going to do. damn man, i have never wanted a job so bad in my life.

I think a few coworkers are about to let go. It sucks because I can't tell them. I don't have an official word and even if I did, I wouldn't want them going to management on some "he said..." crap.

I think a few coworkers are about to let go. It sucks because I can't tell them. I don't have an official word and even if I did, I wouldn't want them going to management on some "he said..." crap.
Yeah, best to keep your mouth shut in such a situation. Telling them beforehand might win you some cool points with people you aren't going to be working with again, but it will affect your working relationship with management in a negative manner.

Yeah, best to keep your mouth shut in such a situation. Telling them beforehand might win you some cool points with people you aren't going to be working with again, but it will affect your working relationship with management in a negative manner.

Definitely. i can't afford to leave this place til i'm done with school.

being lazy and eating chips and watching this crossfit thinking i can do that stuff, too:rolleyes:rollin

Back
Top Bottom