the thread about nothing...

nah, someone from here told me to keep him updated. she came over before and we both just got super drunk and passed out. :lol: then she went to ny for the week but i laid it out to her i just wanted to chill and smash and she was with it.

She's trying to get preggo or claim rape RIP

fml just got told that i do not qualify for this dream job that i really wanted. feel like rock bottom :smh:

what time palace skateboards web shop open in on the east coast? And how much usually are the tees?

nah, someone from here told me to keep him updated. she came over before and we both just got super drunk and passed out. :lol: then she went to ny for the week but i laid it out to her i just wanted to chill and smash and she was with it.

this

I agree, bros b4 Hhoez,
just stay home and play a game of twister with your dudes

this

I agree, bros b4 Hhoez,

:lol: she lives 3 blocks away though, convenient p. we don't have twister but we have ping pong and darts. wanna have a summit tonight? :lol:

Waiting for this Entourage episode to load/buffer.

Can't eat my lunch until it's done.

Damn it, so hungry :frown:

this

I agree, bros b4 Hhoez,

:lol: she lives 3 blocks away though, convenient p. we don't have twister but we have ping pong and darts. wanna have a summit tonight? :lol:

You live in Milwaukee right ? :nerd: I heard it mad hood :nerd:

FYI gentlemen, it's NEVER the space between her legs that matter the most. It's the space between her ears....
I take their top off,

to get closer to their hearts :tongue:

FYI gentlemen, it's NEVER the space between her legs that matter the most. It's the space between her ears....

i like brain over yambs sometimes too

but only if the bop give that sloppy top

Everytime I try to share some real advice....you know what nevermind. I forgot where I was...:smh:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ^^

i hope this shoe deal goes smoothly  
ohwell.gif
 bye bye my beloved 2001 black and red 11's (breahds lol)

Last edited:

this

I agree, bros b4 Hhoez,

everywhere around chicago is mad hood now right :lol:

dont do it my mans...3 codes i live by.

1. never smash a women with a husband or bf
2. never smash co worker(never want a women to temper with your money)
3. never smash any chick within a 2 min drive from your house.(never want a women able to watch your crib)

An honors student at a California middle school is at the center of an alleged discrimination incident at her school. Deja, an 11-year-old student, says that a teaching assistant dismissed her from class at Mount Gleason Middle School for wearing "racy" brown leggings.

The school's dress code explicitly states that students can not wear tights alone. The assistant allegedly said the tights were too racy because their brown color made it appear that Deja, who is African American, was not wearing any pants at all.

Deja's mother, Yolanda, says the incident was related to her daughter's skin color and that she felt "discriminated against" because there was never a problem with her daughter wearing tights or leggings of other colors. In a letter sent to the Tunstill family, the Los Angeles Unified School District denies that the honors student was sent home.

The school also says that, "the appropriate administrative action is being taken," with respect to the teaching assistant. Still, Yolanda is not happy and feels that an injustice was done to her daughter. "For you to make a remark to state because the pants were brown and to make a remark about my daughter's skin color...that was not right to me." Yolanda plans to take legal action regarding the incident.

KTLA reporter Doug Kolk first reported the story.

i personally dont think they should sue... it has no grounds imo but i do think the teachers aide should be sentenced to get slapped once on each cheek by the lil girl.... the pants are CLEARLY a different brown than the lil girl is :smh: .... if someone cant tell shes wearing pants they shouldnt be a teachers adie non less a teacher

Last edited:

this

I agree, bros b4 Hhoez,

everywhere around chicago is mad hood now right :lol:

minneapolis

Back
Top Bottom