the thread about nothing...

dont do it my mans...2 codes i live by.
1. never smash a women with a husband or bf
2. never smash co worker(never want a women to temper with your money)
3. never smash any chick within a 2 min drive from your house.(never want a women able to watch your crib)

that traffic(lil reese & keep) is very very ignorant.... but it slaps so hard in the audi :x ... had this car of beckys at the light thinking i had subs :lol:

i said

"nah no subs just a Bose system"

they all gave me the "Well Damb :x :x " look :lol:

Last edited:
Got a sweet lil' darling back in my corner
Below I know I love her, but act like I don't want her
Surrounded by the lonely, but yet feel like a loner
Could be an organ donor
The way I give up my heart, but
Never know because ****, I never tell her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Need these in my life

smokin.gif

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
had these on repeat
smokin.gif

spitta is great to bad not alot of Nters recognize that

An honors student at a California middle school is at the center of an alleged discrimination incident at her school. Deja, an 11-year-old student, says that a teaching assistant dismissed her from class at Mount Gleason Middle School for wearing "racy" brown leggings.

The school's dress code explicitly states that students can not wear tights alone. The assistant allegedly said the tights were too racy because their brown color made it appear that Deja, who is African American, was not wearing any pants at all.

Deja's mother, Yolanda, says the incident was related to her daughter's skin color and that she felt "discriminated against" because there was never a problem with her daughter wearing tights or leggings of other colors. In a letter sent to the Tunstill family, the Los Angeles Unified School District denies that the honors student was sent home.

The school also says that, "the appropriate administrative action is being taken," with respect to the teaching assistant. Still, Yolanda is not happy and feels that an injustice was done to her daughter. "For you to make a remark to state because the pants were brown and to make a remark about my daughter's skin color...that was not right to me." Yolanda plans to take legal action regarding the incident.

KTLA reporter Doug Kolk first reported the story.

i personally dont think they should sue... it has no grounds imo but i do think the teachers aide should be sentenced to get slapped once on each cheek by the lil girl.... the pants are CLEARLY a different brown than the lil girl is :smh: .... if someone cant tell shes wearing pants they shouldnt be a teachers adie non less a teacher

:rofl: CRAZY! If she cant wear those they shouldnt let the white kids wear khakis.

What's the job and why don't you qualify?

it was at a brewery. selling merchandise and bartending. i'm not really sure, the interview went well, they sent me an email saying that even though my capabilities are notable. i'm not what they are looking for according to their qualifications. it sucks man, it felt like a dagger through my heart :frown:

Back
Top Bottom