the thread about nothing...

Looking at the 10 day forecast...Summer is over. Tuesday high 60 low 41 :x :x :x :x :x :x

tumblr_m6z014E9481r2wxpro1_250.gif

who is this? :D

Question.

So in Cali is it even possible to insure a nissan skyline ? No right ?

Like the rare times I've seen a R32 or something are they simply just riding dirty ? No registration, no insurance ?

Love cali but we got ruthless car laws. My two S13's are damn near my kids, taking care of them $$$

Question.

Like the rare times I've seen a R32 or something are they simply just riding dirty ? No registration, no insurance ?

Love cali but we got ruthless car laws. My two S13's are damn near my kids, taking care of them $$$

I think there's a shop that was converting them awhile ago but I heard it takes plenty paper. Then there was something about fake skylines that I read as well, can't remember exactly where the article is right now.

Question.

I think there's a shop that was converting them awhile ago but I heard it takes plenty paper. Then there was something about fake skylines that I read as well, can't remember exactly where the article is right now.

In CA? Damn near impossible.

You could give this a read:

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/th...ine-importation-into-the-united-states-1.html

Why does UPS have to be so check and not offer Saturday delivery? I want my stuff #firstworldproblems #upsblows #patenceisforoldpeople #yolo

They do deliver on Saturday

they should make it available with ground shipping
aint about that next day air price lifestyle

all retailers should allow you to select amazon prime as your shipping choice >: (yes i know that will never happen)

Looking at the 10 day forecast...Summer is over. Tuesday high 60 low 41 :x :x :x :x :x :x

you complaining about those temperatures?

:stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
thinking about doing a summer language program in China. I want my Chinese to get better and to actually speak it fluently but 3 months in China, with no english allowed, no fb/most internet sites, no **** to cake with :smh: , and then 10k :x :x plus I have no idea what it's like as a black person alone in Beijing.... I'm scared but it truly is an experience of a lifetime. Dare I say YOLO?

I'm black(half) and I was just in Beijing for 3 months. I wasn't there to learn Chinese.. I was doing an internship at an entertainment/advertising agency. It really isn't that bad.. but good luck getting a legit taxi when the sun goes down. :smh:

Oh and you can surf the internet as you normally would with any VPN service. I used Astrill. PM me if you any questions.

Cruel Summer is a good album no doubt but its so underwhelming...i could have been so much better... Felt let down :\

Back
Top Bottom