the thread about nothing...

:lol: @ the gifs.

Can anyone teach me how to multiquote? Not in terms of replying to A, B, C separately...But rather when B quotes A, and I want to quote A and B? :nerd:

Go to My Profile->Edit Accout Details->and uncheck Remove Nested Quotes in reply.
Testing; automatically repped if this goes through.

And I didn't know we can change it back to 20 replies/page...Wish it was just default

:lol: @ the gifs.

Can anyone teach me how to multiquote? Not in terms of replying to A, B, C separately...But rather when B quotes A, and I want to quote A and B? :nerd:

Go to My Profile->Edit Accout Details->and uncheck Remove Nested Quotes in reply.
Testing; automatically repped if this goes through.

And I didn't know we can change it back to 20 replies/page...Wish it was just default

it'll work. What I want to know is if I can remove the featured sponsors add taking up a third of the forum page...

So I just heard this song/ saw this video for the first time like 5 minutes ago and woooowwww, is this really what has become of the music industry?

How do you bite an ENTIRE song from another artist? Where's the artistry, creativity?

:smh::smh::smh:

So I just heard this song/ saw this video for the first time like 5 minutes ago and woooowwww, is this really what has become of the music industry?

How do you bite an ENTIRE song from another artist? Where's the artistry, creativity?

:smh::smh::smh:

What song are you talking about? I'm Ready For You?

Cause Drake wrote the record and let her use it.

Last edited:
Whether she had permission to use the song, or not, is not the issue here. Rather, the issue is the blatant lack of originality.

I mean, how did that conversation with Drake go: "hey, I like your song, i'll pay you a boat load of money if you let me sing it/add it to my album." That's sooo lame. Way to throw your artistic pride out that window...:smh:

Whether she had permission to use the song, or not, is not the issue here. Rather, the issue is the blatant lack of originality.

I mean, how did that conversation with Drake go: "hey, I like your song, i'll pay you a boat load of money if you let me sing it/add it to my album." That's sooo lame. Way to throw your artistic pride out that window...:smh:

‘R.I.P.’ is a song that I originally wrote for Rihanna. Rihanna actually didn’t take the song. I think it was for [Loud] and Rita expressed interest in it and anything I can do for Rita, I will do.”

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/03/29/drake-talks-next-album-rita-ora-and-getting-punkd/

It has become socially acceptable for women to wear shirts and outfits that are transparent, bra completely visible, body exposed. I don't know whether to be overjoyed about that, or be afraid what sort of world my children will grow up in, especially if I have a daughter.
I came in here to make a similar post no lie. I went to the carnival today and the stuff that I saw middle school girls in.
sick.gif
mean.gif
 Father your daughters please, theres a point where you're just too young for it and below 15 is that age.

It has become socially acceptable for women to wear shirts and outfits that are transparent, bra completely visible, body exposed. I don't know whether to be overjoyed about that, or be afraid what sort of world my children will grow up in, especially if I have a daughter.
I came in here to make a similar post no lie. I went to the carnival today and the stuff that I saw middle school girls in.:x :smh:  Father your daughters please, theres a point where you're just too young for it and below 15 is that age.

I was at my old high school a couple weeks ago (I graduated two years ago).

I swear them girls could be getting me in trouble :x :x :smh:

Last edited:
Question.

So in Cali is it even possible to insure a nissan skyline ? No right ?

Like the rare times I've seen a R32 or something are they simply just riding dirty ? No registration, no insurance ?

Love cali but we got ruthless car laws. My two S13's are damn near my kids, taking care of them $$$

is it possible for you to register in another state? i know alot of people in my area have used a loophole that allows them to register their cars in oregon and we arent anywhere near close.

Word. Personally I don't think its a good look.

so i was smashing my best friends ex on the low and she caught feelings heavy and I just let it ride until lately it started bothering me so I cut her OFF nicely. Told her I wasn't feeling good bout doing this behind his back (which she was cool about cause prior to me smashing we were really good friends ) and i feel kinda bad cause maybe my timing wasn't proper but she was showing signs of wanting to settle so I had to dead that .I'm In college I don't wanna have a gf at least def not with her.
Am I bad person?
she said she understands and well continue to be friends (i wanted to be **** buddies from the jump but i clearly didnt get my point across) so....

so i was smashing my best friends ex on the low and she caught feelings heavy and I just let it ride until lately it started bothering me so I cut her OFF nicely. Told her I wasn't feeling good bout doing this behind his back (which she was cool about cause prior to me smashing we were really good friends ) and i feel kinda bad cause maybe my timing wasn't proper but she was showing signs of wanting to settle so I had to dead that .I'm In college I don't wanna have a gf at least def not with her.
Am I bad person?
she said she understands and well continue to be friends (i wanted to be **** buddies from the jump but i clearly didnt get my point across) so....

You're a terrible person ole snake *** dude. Logoff and go dead yourself.

Semi srs about the last part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom