the thread about nothing...

first tailgate party of the year... lucky to live in Hawaii
glasses.gif
Yo man take pics sometime. I would love to see how they tailgate in Hawaii

Last edited:
Cruel Summer is a good album no doubt but its so underwhelming...i could have been so much better... Felt let down :\

Curious as to why you feel this way. It's a feel good, blast in the whip album. I honestly don't think I want anymore of anything on the album. Maybe some more Teyana but that's it.

Oh yea..."Come and have a good time with G-O-D!" :smokin

Last edited:
Cruel Summer is a good album no doubt but its so underwhelming...i could have been so much better... Felt let down :\

Curious as to why you feel this way. No one besides Pusha and Ye are really nice with the pen. It's a feel good, blast in the whip album. I honestly don't think I want anymore of anything on the album. Maybe some more Teyana but that's it.

First I heard 5 of the 12 tracks before hand...that is already half of the album...but its not a bad thing especially since they still sound great and especially the surprise guest verse from Ghost face on New god flow :smokin

I understand its not a kanye album but It could have been much more with so much talent on the Good music roaster and no appearances from Mos Def, Mr. Hudson, Q-tip...its lacking...I expected more considering its been pushed back twice

sure there are great songs like To the world, sin city, bliss, the morning, clique and the one...

ending the the album with I Dont Like :x

Its a good album but like I said It could have been a greater album...7.5-8/10

Looking at the 10 day forecast...Summer is over. Tuesday high 60 low 41 :x :x :x :x :x :x

Be grateful. Its hot as **** in La right now :smh:

where do u live? i would love to have a high of 61

instead i wake up and its 90 degrees :x

Man, you Socal folks ever have to deal with a 60 degree high? This sucks. Ain't seeing 80, let alone 90, for 7 months now. Your little heat wave will pass and it will be sunny and warm.

From Michigan btw.

Looking at the 10 day forecast...Summer is over. Tuesday high 60 low 41 :x :x :x :x :x :x

Man, you Socal folks ever have to deal with a 60 degree high? This sucks. Ain't seeing 80, let alone 90, for 7 months now. Your little heat wave will pass and it will be sunny and warm.

From Michigan btw.
60 is like a winter high for us :lol:

Man, you Socal folks ever have to deal with a 60 degree high? This sucks. [COLOR=#red]Ain't seeing 80, let alone 90, for 7 months now.[/COLOR] Your little heat wave will pass and it will be sunny and warm.

From Michigan btw.

and you complaining :smh:

moving to Michigan asap
---------
tumblr_maeu9mQBGu1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

lulz

Last edited:

Curious as to why you feel this way. No one besides Pusha and Ye are really nice with the pen. It's a feel good, blast in the whip album. I honestly don't think I want anymore of anything on the album. Maybe some more Teyana but that's it.

First I heard 5 of the 12 tracks before hand...that is already half of the album...but its not a bad thing especially since they still sound great and especially the surprise guest verse from Ghost face on New god flow :smokin

I understand its not a kanye album but It could have been much more with so much talent on the Good music roaster and no appearances from Mos Def, Mr. Hudson, Q-tip...its lacking...I expected more considering its been pushed back twice

sure there are great songs like To the world, sin city, bliss, the morning, clique and the one...

I agree with ending the album with I Don't Like. **** were they thinking? :smh:

It just clashes with the rest of the album; maybe that's why it's last. Dunno.

I had only heard Mercy and Cold beforehand. They may have something to do with it. More of the roster could have been included, but I'm not sure if their sound meshes well with the sound 'Ye was going for.

It's a good album - no pun.

Last edited:

I agree with ending the album with I Don't Like. **** were they thinking? :smh:

It just clashes with the rest of the album; maybe that's why it's last. Dunno.

I had only heard Mercy and Cold beforehand. They may have something to do with it. More of the roster could have been included, but I'm not sure if their sound meshes well with the sound 'Ye was going for.

It's a good album - no pun.

Yea it is a good album...its far from a bad album...its just underwhelming..I Dont Like should have been cut or atleast a bonus track...it should have ended with The One

I went on my laptop to do something in particular but said ill do it after i check NT. Now I cant remember what it was i had to do. I hate when that happens :smh:

Feel bad for any Razorback fans :wow: :x :x Bama is beating the doors off them right now....just disrespectful :lol:

sabanduck.gif
:rofl:

Last edited:
Arkansas just needs to give up the sticks already :rofl:

In other news............. #GatorNation :pimp:

It has become socially acceptable for women to wear shirts and outfits that are transparent, bra completely visible, body exposed. I don't know whether to be overjoyed about that, or be afraid what sort of world my children will grow up in, especially if I have a daughter.

:lol: @ the gifs.

Can anyone teach me how to multiquote? Not in terms of replying to A, B, C separately...But rather when B quotes A, and I want to quote A and B? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom