the thread about nothing...

Manning off to a doodooo start 
sick.gif

I'm I the only one who thinks Jordan/Nike takes away from the appeal of owning a certain pair of shoes by releasing them again later on (Retro) ?

Last edited:
anybody have the gif of my dude with the perm + glasses + purple sweat suit taking a bite out of a banana?

Cant remember the source of it right now :smh:

belly? but rico doesn't have a purple sweatsuit. :smh: its a damn shame this is the only thing folks know my city for

where can I buy an old school Pelle Leather, with the stitching in a size 56? Ebay is not my friend :rolleyes

This one chick I hooked up with when I was 18 and she was 15 is thirsty as **** b (this was 3 years ago) Trying to call me and chill hardbody. Huge turnoff

did that not get blocked

How do cats that joined last year and earlier this year have over 1500 post and reps of 50 n ****

Last edited:
Back then I didn't know why people were so eager to move out. Like won't you miss your mom's home cooking and free rent? Now I understand... Parents can be annoying af sometimes and they will get up all in your grill cause they have nothing else better to do. :smh: I truly respect my parents but I'm an adult (20) and they should stop worrying about me and just focus on themselves...

Back then I didn't know why people were so eager to move out. Like won't you miss your mom's home cooking and free rent? Now I understand... Parents can be annoying af sometimes and they will get up all in your grill cause they have nothing else better to do.
mean.gif
I truly respect my parents but I'm an adult (20) and they should stop worrying about me and just focus on themselves...
I feel you with the annoying parents.......... but that's what makes them parents.

in car news today

14 tons of paint spilled when truck rolls over creating most original street art in decades.

widebody kit on a smartcar? sure why not?

and if you drive a lambo diablo sv, be sure to grind your gears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom