the thread about nothing...

this is NT where "Lil b ethered Joe Budden" apparently
eyes.gif

nthat.gif
but he did tho

It kinda is though...I'm not putting anything on hold for the girl, and I'm not compromising any part of my self to be with her. It's just not realistic right now to be in a committed relationship. But, we still wanna see each other when we get the chance and maybe someday it'll work out. Just being realistic.

back story?? :nerd:

Shorty was everything fam. Got with her when I was dead broke she didn't care and supported me until I could get on my feet, the yambs were the absolute best I've ever been in I still have dreams about that wet cat good lord. Anyway I ended up smashing a chick that was a friend of her friend, lied about it and some other chicks I messed with. I was about to get caught anyway so I came out and told her, the next week she visits and chills with the other girl. Sends me a pic of them together on some tired of the lies ish. Then my ex messages her on fb bitter because I broke up with her and tells her about having an abortion, saying we messed with each other while I was with her. It didn't help at all that I'm almost always around a lot of women. I regret it till this day :smh:

Marketing 101....proof that sex appeal sells. Wendys tried to go another way initially. They probably paid $3 million dollars to some research company that told them that more attractive women in ads are more productive and they got rid of Dave's real daughter.

:smh:

tumblr_m8myy8BL1u1qciljio1_500.gif

:evil:

she must know magic or something?

i too thought it was some act of witchcraft :nerd:

Is this life?

:smh:

thats like them 21+ dudes that hit on 15-16 year old girls :smh:

And she put she loves him along with the dat 8-21-12.. that's like last month how you love someone already.. these damn grown men messing with children out here 
mean.gif

Deactivated my Facebook just now. Let's see how long this lasts.  
laugh.gif

My birthday's tomorrow too but I don't want to read any comments on my wall.

Last edited:
And she put she loves him along with the dat 8-21-12.. that's like last month how you love someone already.. these damn grown men messing with children out here :smh:

deserve to be castrated thats ishh is disgusting

the real krispy kreme...apparently
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Crazy...makes sense tho.

Clearly dude was either an idiot savant or trolling hard.

I hope he keeps the Krispy shtick going.

Back
Top Bottom