the thread about nothing...

^Yea Awkward really is a good show. MTV has been on a roll with all those non-reality show sitcoms (even though they quickly get cancelled :smh: ). That show 'Inbetweeners' is pretty funny too.

It's been awhile since I legit laughed out loud at a song

THEY HATIN ON #TAN AND DEM TAN BOYZ , LETTUCE GO TO WAR

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

REP IF DEEZ HAYTUZ WONT HOLD U BACK

Didn't know this had a video... :pimp:

My ***** Big Nasty! :x :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Amazon Prime worth it?

for $39 yes, $79 no.

Oh ****, didn't notice they had one for students.

And a 6 month trial? :nerd:

better get on that six month trial.
I used amazon prime (shipping only) for two years free( :pimp: ) and it saved my *** more than a few times when i needed stuff in a hurry so paying the $39 bucks this year was a no brainier.

Amazon Prime worth it?

for $39 yes, $79 no.

Man I love it, def worth the 39 if your student trial expired, and[COLOR=#red] i'll probably reup for 79. The amount you save on shipping and time alone is worth it,[/COLOR] as well as the prime videos. Not as much as netflix, and some you pay, but it's a good option to have. I wanted to watch sarah connor chronicles but it wasn't on netflix, but it's on prime videos. And I got a 5 dollar credit when i registered the ps3.

true.
i've been so spoiled by prime that anything besides two day shipping seems like torture ( :x :stoneface: @ waiting a week and two days for a package)
although i still think they need a better selection of videos before i'd willing to throw down 79 bucks #cheap :\

But 4 bucks to get something the next day? :x boss. It's replaced so many things i normally buy in store at a cheaper price, no tax.

Last edited:

Went to American Eagle a couple weeks back to cop some shirts and cashier gave me the rewards card. My name is short and easy to spell/pronounce so she shouldn't have had problems entering it. Address is a bit complicated and she struggled to enter it but I spelled it out her for word for word so there was no errors. Fast forward to today and I go to the same store to cop a denim shirt. I didn't have the rewards card with me but the cashier said give her my info and she can add the rewards manually on the computer. Turns out the first cashier messed up my info and there's no rewards card under my name
mean.gif

Went to American Eagle a couple weeks back to cop some shirts and cashier gave me the rewards card. My name is short and easy to spell/pronounce so she shouldn't have had problems entering it. Address is a bit complicated and she struggled to enter it but I spelled it out her for word for word so there was no errors. Fast forward to today and I go to the same store to cop a denim shirt. I didn't have the rewards card with me but the cashier said give her my info and she can add the rewards manually on the computer. Turns out the first cashier messed up my info and there's no rewards card under my name :smh:

if you have the receipts, most stores you can call their customer service number and they can add points using the receipts / codes / etc.....

Went to American Eagle a couple weeks back to cop some shirts and cashier gave me the rewards card. My name is short and easy to spell/pronounce so she shouldn't have had problems entering it. Address is a bit complicated and she struggled to enter it but I spelled it out her for word for word so there was no errors. Fast forward to today and I go to the same store to cop a denim shirt. I didn't have the rewards card with me but the cashier said give her my info and she can add the rewards manually on the computer. Turns out the first cashier messed up my info and there's no rewards card under my name :smh:

Feels bandman

if you have the receipts, most stores you can call their customer service number and they can add points using the receipts / codes / etc.....
Yeah, I still got the receipts from both purchases thankfully. Gonna call customer service tomorrow morning and hopefully they can fix it.
Feels bandman
laugh.gif
I see what you did there my man.

Last edited:
Finishing some homework and zoning out to Kanye's VH1 storytellers live album...such a chill album...especially when he does his commentary :smokin...I just stop what im doing and just listen....

Finishing some homework and zoning out to Kanye's VH1 storytellers live album...such a chill album...especially when he does his commentary :smokin...I just stop what im doing and just listen....

X2.. The commentary during his performance on "Amazing".. :smokin

I do the same. :wow:
Never seen the whole episode, though. :smh:

:x You have to get on it ASAP, one of his best.....I seen it alot lol....even have the performances that didnt air...Like Street Lights, Homecoming, Paranoid and Love Lockdown

NT fam, I am feeling down today and I am stuck at work until 11.
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
My neighborhood is getting worse and worse as time goes by.

I was watching TV in my room and noticed a guy that lives down the street suspiciously riding his bike on our court. He was talking on the phone while looking around. He rode up to my neighbor's garage (which was open with no one inside) and checked something out. I ran to my garage to check what was going on but I couldn't clearly see if he grabbed anything.
All this happened while my other neighbors and their pot smoking friends (which are all friends with the bike rider) were outside.

:smh:

:x You have to get on it ASAP, one of his best.....I seen it alot lol....even have the performances that didnt air...Like Street Lights, Homecoming, Paranoid and Love Lockdown

vh1 story tellers made me appreciate 808s. i thought it was trash before :lol:

Back
Top Bottom