the thread about nothing...

Finishing some homework and zoning out to Kanye's VH1 storytellers live album...such a chill album...especially when he does his commentary :smokin...I just stop what im doing and just listen....
I do the same. :wow:
Never seen the whole episode, though. :smh:

:x You have to get on it ASAP, one of his best.....I seen it alot lol....even have the performances that didnt air...Like Street Lights, Homecoming, Paranoid and Love Lockdown
Can't find it online.. and having "vh1 latino" doesn't help. lol

Do you know where i can watch it?:nerd:

hows the VW by the way ?

repped for the imperial march.

God it drives like a beauty. one small quib is that D mode can be conservative at times. S mode; very aggresive.

I'm from NJ so you already know I rolling round the parkway w the 8) :D :tongue: Face as i ride.

Not to sound elitest/hypebeast it feels good knowing i havent seen another GLI on the road. esp in my grad school, SHU.

Thanks for asking man!

^Yea Awkward really is a good show. MTV has been on a roll with all those non-reality show sitcoms (even though they quickly get cancelled :smh: ). That show 'Inbetweeners' is pretty funny too.

It's been awhile since I legit laughed out loud at a song

British inbetweeners>US inbetweeners
The jokes are better, its raunchier, and uncensored

NT fam, I am feeling down today and I am stuck at work until 11.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
that's funny cause I gotta go to work at 11
ohwell.gif

repped for the imperial march.
God it drives like a beauty. one small quib is that D mode can be conservative at times. S mode; very aggresive.
I'm from NJ so you already know I rolling round the parkway w the 8) :D :tongue: Face as i ride.
Not to sound elitest/hypebeast it feels good knowing i havent seen another GLI on the road. esp in my grad school, SHU.
Thanks for asking man!

ive seen 2 GLIs on the road, 1 white 1 black

never seen a red one :nerd:

im always up and down 78 so i see :x cars from time to time :lol:

what part of NJ r u from.

and oh yea. I stay having the :x :smh::wow: :nthat: face on when I see lambos on the road.

My dream car is the A V entador or the reventon.

One day

soooo much 90's fashion 
eek.gif

one of the dudes was on "the voice" on nbc talkin bout he worked

at some sushi spot and people recognized him...nobody turned around lmao

, one of them is jesse mccartney 

British inbetweeners>US inbetweeners
The jokes are better, its raunchier, and uncensored

same could be said about most british to us series'. the og is always better. shameless, the office, being human, top gear and alot of reality shows.

imvictor I always wanted to ask u how is the kicks scene in DR. and are u country? :tongue:
It is still present but not like a few years ago, everythings a fade here :smh:.
Most people don't even know what they're wearing lol, they just want the latest shoes.
With the best store closing i dont even bother trying to buy/find sneakers here.

Not a country.

Back
Top Bottom