the thread about nothing...

so much want, just can't justify the 250+ for a shirt right now.

Pabs you need a avy ASAP pleighboi , you looking real vulnerable out here right now, word to that dude in paid in full sitting on the stoop.

Tate blowing up Sean lee ? :nerd:

I have a sleeping problem mixture of just cant fall asleep fast and cant bring myself to fall asleep early. Always finding something to do until i just knock out. Dont want to take medication or get on anything, what do ?

Also i believe i may have or suffer from (whatever the right term is) of adhd, havent been diagnosed, but i started noticing some things about myself and looked up sympthoms and spoke to someone how diagnosed her husband with it and her son also has it and said that based on the answers i gave her to some questions she asked that its possible. I also looked at some general questions that are asked i believe formed by a group of psychologist and if the questions are used as a baseline then i mos def do have adhd. I dont believe thought that it is affecting me to the extent that i researched it affects people as far as their lives go, and i certainly dont want to get on any meds as i prefer to be the way i am now and stay this way even if i do have adhd.

Last edited:
thinking about purchasing this bike...

its a 94 suzuki gsx 600...

30K miles for $900...

yall think i should jump on it?

it ran good... and i just need something to hold me down until next summer...

my itch to get on the motorcycle has to be scratched, fambs.

Until the day we can delete/move Newsstand into a folder, any apple update is worthless.
When the jailbreak comes out, get NoNewsIsGoodNews. http://www.idownloadblog.com/2011/10/18/nonewsisgoodnews/
Reps for all NT fam who looked out.

WHT The Avi God I do thin Russell Trillson is Pabs, maybe he got taken down by Meth for something

I will be repping pabs for this gif when he shows up on Russell Trillson

Make moar NT repped gifs pls
HwSMXo.gif

eek.gif
REPPPEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This gif will be putting in work in all of the secret rep trade threads 

I am now convinced, MMG is cursed, this cant be all coincidence.

Last edited:
thinking about purchasing this bike...

its a 94 suzuki gsx 600...

30K miles for $900...

yall think i should jump on it?

it ran good... and i just need something to hold me down until next summer...

my itch to get on the motorcycle has to be scratched, fambs.
if you do be careful on that thing brah.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Told Roland Martin you gone get this work
laugh.gif

he told dl hughley the same thing.

every time some wannabe personal trainer tweets about challenges and sacrifice, an angel gets its achilles tendon sliced.

Last edited:
Ray Lewis is a Mutha F'in Beast. One of my favorite football players of all time. Watching "A NFL Life" on the NFL network makes me like him even more.

On another note, since I was listening to Kid Cudi last night, I started looking for old videos of him during the A Kid Named Cudi 2008 time.

These videos really made me a fan of him back then. This guy is just able to make good music.

Short Dawg Impersonation :lol: :pimp:

Some random freestyle, also :pimp:

Lastly, I love the TAN. Y'all are too dope.

Back
Top Bottom