the thread about nothing...

I have no idea what Jay02 is talking about someone please screenshot and aware me.

Isnt Pabs Russell Trillson now? Speaking of which happy birthday

wait wut?

Didn't think I posted that much. That's like half of my career total. Looking at my career total and how many times I posted here along with my join date, I'll say this thread got me out of retirement.

all day i've had feelings of wanting to know how one of the knives in kitchen feels.. this is the 1st time i've had these urges.

anybody else know that feel?

it hasn't gotten to the point where i'm actually gonna act on those feelings though.

Can't speak for others but I haven't.

P.S. Get out of the house and go do something constructive.

My 774th post in this thread.
nthat.gif

all day i've had feelings of wanting to know how one of the knives in kitchen feels.. this is the 1st time i've had these urges.

it hasn't gotten to the point where i'm actually gonna act on those feelings though.

you're right about getting the hell out this damn house..

**** gon drive me nuts.

you're right about getting the hell out this damn house..

**** gon drive me nuts.

Some people aren't meant to be alone / by themselves.

Get out the crib and go for a drive

I miss Cap, her weird "Me against the world, especially men that I like, I'm not friends with them at all but I like him" mentality intrigued me no lie. If I knew her in real life I'd ask her like 1000 questions

I miss Cap, her weird "Me against the world, especially men that I like, I'm not friends with them at all but I like him" mentality intrigued me no lie. If I knew her in real life I'd ask her like 1000 questions

Typical women **** aka playing hard to get. Nothing new added to the game, she just chose to make a right instead if a left to get to her destination.

Before I logged in it said there where 577 guests lurkin and 544 members online..thats crazy..I say we lock this place up till people join..NO MORE LURKING

Although I lurked for 3 years before I signed up...still that was the old NT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom