the thread about nothing...

Just copped these headphones. Oh man, these are incredible. And at $35, they are such a great value

To my TAN fam looking for new headphones or better sounding ones, I highly recommend these. 

http://www.amazon.com/VSONIC-Silver-Earphones-Earbuds-iPhones/dp/B005EM9KRI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1348107983&sr=8-2&keywords=vsonic
ir

:smokin just what I was in the market for, my boy had beats and they broke 3 times in 2 yrs :lol: and he bought some new in ear "Ultimate Ears" headphones and they were like 150$ :x ....I'm about to order these, hope they hold up

smokin.gif
just what I was in the market for, my boy had beats and they broke 3 times in 2 yrs
laugh.gif
and he bought some new in ear "Ultimate Ears" headphones and they were like 150$
sick.gif
....I'm about to order these, hope they hold up
I'm hoping they hold up as well. These aren't going to the gym. These are strictly for the office/studying/pleasure, no way am I messing up the cable at the gym. On another note, the sound is super warm and crisp. First song I listened was this. My goodness, when the beat fully dropped at 0:22 
eek.gif
. BTW, sorry for the mainstream Wiz song 
laugh.gif
 but this is the song that I always test the sound quality of new headphones with, the beat is just too good and rich

Cleveland chicks on the come up..i dont know what it is maybe ive been gone for too long but gadamn all these yambs on fb are about to make me miss the deadline for this accounting hw at 12

man this fat chick has this dude next to me in the lab on lock down..but I think he's on the verge of beating her

Last edited:
Until the day we can delete/move Newsstand into a folder, any apple update is worthless.

Walked out a friends crib to a flat tire :smh: ******g hell man, 2012 is testing my patience b

:smh: :smh:

still my favorite Kanye song, and Ms Dash ol sexy@z$ to start it off
I had a dream similar to this video before expect Dash wasn't there and I wasn't at an airport.
I was walking through the backstage then the stage holding the Rocafella chain.That's all I remembered.

Last edited:
Reps for all NT fam who looked out.

WHT The Avi God I do thin Russell Trillson is Pabs, maybe he got taken down by Meth for something

I will be repping pabs for this gif when he shows up on Russell Trillson

Make moar NT repped gifs pls
HwSMXo.gif

Walked out a friends crib to a flat tire
mean.gif
******g hell man, 2012 is testing my patience b

mean.gif
mean.gif
Sucks, could be worse...could walk out with no car...that happened to my co-worker over the weekend...it's gotta get better eventually right?

While I'm in the crib looking like Will Smith in Hitch, I had a cool bday...lota friends and fam stopped to wish me happy bday...cake I can't even eat yet though..gotta get healthy quick becuase Oktoberfest is this weekend
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom