the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

For it's era, especially for the west coast, the album is a classic. Wasn't no west coast rapper in 05 popping like Game was when that album dropped.

Album was cool, i liked it.

As for his other albums after... Ehhh not so much. Maybe a couple tracks here and there

Can't consider any of The Game's albums as a classic, he got great beats sometimes, and sometimes I have to say I love some songs, like Dreams, or Couldn't get so far, but let's be honest, he's a replaceable rapper, we remember of some of his tunes because of their production.

Plus he always have to pay tribute to find legitimacy as a rapper. He used to pay tribute too much, too often, kind of annoying. If he was a great mc it wouldn't be a problem, but he's annoying, just my opinion.

Never succeed to listen to one of his albums from the beginning to the end.

Loved this track

And as meat is concerned my girlfriend cooked me yesterday a steak, and I don't know if it was bad meat as it is supposed to be good one or if it was due to its baking but I definitely prefer chopped steak :rofl:

Or bacon, the greatest, cheap and tasty...

Yes and his obsession about street credibility bored me :rofl:Thing is if I am French and a US rapper bores me, it means what it means...As I'm more in US rap for music than for lyrics as I have to read on Genius to understand the whole track...Dislike attitude Game about paying tribute to anyone and always representing streets and all that folklore, caricature...

EDIT : for the music or the flow, and Game's one is lazy...But sometimes he made tracks like this and I have to say Salute.

It’s not even the features that are the worst part it’s HIM. Dude sounds horrible almost like it’s a joke or something. But to be honest em been trash to me for over a decade but this album is the worst hands down. “Oh how the mighty have fallen”

Its not that i dont disagree with yall, but Ems an artist. My assumption is(and i hope I'm right) he tried something different as an artist and it just didnt click. Maybe his peers suggested it or something.

Kinda like how kanye switched up.

It’s not even the features that are the worst part it’s HIM. Dude sounds horrible almost like it’s a joke or something. But to be honest em been trash to me for over a decade but this album is the worst hands down. “Oh how the mighty have fallen”

I am agree with you, Marshall Mathers LP his best work.

Great tracks on Slim Shady LP, Devils' Night, Eminem Show, and even Encore and XV Shady, but he can't beat MM1...

And all he did since his return except Rap God and his mixtape is no big deal

He used to have it, and his freestyle a capella with his crew was great ( not the Trump one ) but his albums are now skippable...His irreverence became irrelevant

Sick Boy was true

Back
Top Bottom