the thread about nothing...

I ain’t gonna lie, I thought “My Name is” was a parody by my local radio. I didn’t believe Eminem was a real thing until I heard him on “Dead Wrong”.

I was like, “ Why doesn’t he just do this?”

SmallTangibleLemming-max-14mb.gif

My peoples telling its crazy right now, it’s dumb cold here in texas like frozen cold. Felt like I was in the tundra. Still going out though.
I only come into TAN to complain about the weather, but yes, wtf Texas... it’s cold as **** this year

Next week is decent though

That corner house life with the extra large driveway is no joke in the snow. Especially if there's not enough snow to crank up the blower..

I was born in Utah so I've seen some "high" snow but can't remember it all. Did visit Anchorage, AK few years ago and seen maybe a foot or so

So how does it work when you guys get a bunch of snow? Do employers make you guys go to work still? I know in Texas they shut everything down if we get one snow flake.

So how does it work when you guys get a bunch of snow? Do employers make you guys go to work still? I know in Texas they shut everything down if we get one snow flake.

That sounds more like Atl. At least here in DFW snow won't shut the city down but it's a chance there'll be wrecks everywhere.
My job has a system that will call us in case work is closed due to the weather. Last time that happened they didn't cancel work until I was already there for an hour or so

Man, I'm kind of bummed that I wasn't able to experience a true East Coast winter.

Really wanted to not have to go to work due to the snow.

I remember back in 2014 or 15 I was working at the airport called my boss a day before “it’s gonna be blizzard and snowstorm, do I need to show up work, he gave me the :stoneface: . I was like :smh: . he called a few hours later that same day and said the “airport is gonna be shutdown don’t bother coming in. >D“ the day after the snowstorm went away I took extra some cash in the register and pocketed it :wink:. Terrible boss, cheap and sold fake iPhone accessories to people with an at&t retail account.

half of my office is out today, hopefully i get some type of half day.

looks horrible out esp with the wind

just tryna twist up and play pubg with some hot chocolate lol

Reactions: Ube
Crap, I think I'm coming down with the flu that everyone is getting out here.

Not good.

Back
Top Bottom