the thread about nothing...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29923-1386790853-4.gif

Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.

A lot of us get stuck...hurtful relationships, loss of money, betrayal, regretful decisions, missed out opportunity...

Shake it, learn from it, forgive yourself/person and press forward...

Don’t miss your blessing with old ****...

Good morning, TAN.

New Day...Move Forward...New Results!

That feeling of getting it done when it feels overwhelmingly difficult is so instinctually good. We know deep down somewhere that it is our modern day version of going out for a treacherous hunt and succeeding and surviving.

Cliffs: Started a new job and am working remotely from another country (due to vaca set before I took this job). Felt so stressed...but after two 14 hour days I’m almost done and think I did stuff right.

Its feel uncomfortable at first but that is good, uncomfort becomes growth!

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's what SC in your name stands for.....

I went to a steakhouse once in SC and the steak actually really surprised me. It was really really good, and the cocktails too.. Forgot the name if it though

It snowed it SOUTH CAROLINA lol

Alot too

Yes sir, it snowed a lot in Dorchester county where I am. Summerville got 7.3 inches. I originally came to visit my mother and grandmother on Sunday to bring the new year in with them and planned to leave Wednesday. I ended up snowing before I could leave the house so now I'm stuck here and had to call out of work.

Back
Top Bottom