Soulja Boy - Crank That
Chris Brown - Forever
Usher – Love in this Club
Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No Air
T-Pain ft Lil Wayne – Can’t Believe It
Ne-Yo – Miss Independent
Beyoncé - Single Ladies
vlcsnap_8520013.jpg

How hard do you hit in tackle football? I’m talking about just playing with your boys at a park/field. No protection or anything.

Thinking about the times I used to play and how some people would be trying to lay the hit stick on dudes coming across the middle. **** was a defenseless receiver penalty half the time. Got me thinking: is there a degree of courtesy that should be considered when playing? Because in my opinion, there’s no reason you have to be out here trying to murder dudes in meaningless football. The whole reason I stopped playing was because dude killed me after a dropped ball and I wound up bouncing my head off the ground. Thought I had a concussion.

I’m fine taking a hit, but it’s the wind up with intent to kill that irks me.

Ya'll called penalties for pick up games?

No shots at you bro, but there's nobody on this earth that I will ever take seriously that was born after 94. Or ever **** with.
Lol it’s all good. I can probably understand why you have that point of view given how a lot of people my age and younger act. Of course there are those that act much more mature. I’m sure you’ll meet someone (hopefully) that when they tell you they’re a mid or late nineties, hell even a 2000’s if it’s that late, that you can’t believe it. :lol:

Lol it’s all good. I can probably understand why you have that point of view given how a lot of people my age and younger act. Of course there are those that act much more mature. I’m sure you’ll meet someone (hopefully) that when they tell you they’re a mid or late nineties, hell even a 2000’s if it’s that late, that you can’t believe it. :lol:
Na it's not all good. My man picked an arbitrary year and said everyone. born after said yr should not be taken seriously. Ever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom