the thread about nothing...

why in the hell would anyone want credit for a wale track is what I am wondering
roll.gif

@jumpmankb I noticed they get like that when they're doing something shady. keep an eye out.

just saw it's your ex, god damn bruh :lol: :lol:

This.

When females start acting paranoid is cause they doing something so now their paranoid your doing something back.

My advice? Post her nudes.

this

why in the hell would anyone want credit for a wale track is what I am wondering:rofl:

and that

Ok I gotta give an update on the whole ex-gf living with me situation. Everything was cool in week 1. Currently in the middle of week 2 and some problems are appearing.
So we both usually get out of work at 530 then go to a happy hour or just straight home together. So on Tuesday, she was working until 9...and I when I left for work that morning she was mad at me and I had no idea why. Like she was just being really cold when we woke up that morning for no reason. So I'm like whatever just ignored it and went to work. BUT, I forgot I had to ship out a pair of Infrared 6's I just sold so I called her to have her do it and she was like, "I don't even know why you think I'd do that for you" STILL had no idea why she was mad at me. She shipped the shoes though (fab voice..."but she did it doe but she did it doe)
So I get outta work and go home chill with my other two roommates just having some brews until she gets back from work. She calls me when she gets home and just smokes a cigarette on the stoop without saying anything to me. Sees the dog for a minute when she goes inside and seems temporarily happy. Sits with me on the couch for a few minutes then goes downstairs where our room is. So, I tell my other roommates I think she's mad at me for some reason I'm gonna go talk to her.
I go downstairs and she goes, "I'm moving out." I'm like :nerd: "why?" and she goes, "because you talk to other girls RIGHT in front of me all the time, like upstairs, you were just blatantly texting that Alison girl right in front of me" Alison, my friend I went to high school with I haven't seen in like 2 years, texted me a picture of her new puppy and I was responding. I explained this to her and she was like, "OK...well...I dunno, your phone vibrates all night and you just look at it and go back to bed, you don't love me how I love you, I know you're talking to other girls, I'm so stupid for even living with you, and telling you I love you when you don't love me, etc...." So I'm like :x "I'm not arguing over something I didn't do, I'm going to bed" Then she's like, "I know you didn't do anything that's why I'm so upset because I seem crazy and I'm just paranoid about you"
I let her know she needs to not worry because she fricken lives with me she could move out if she wanted I didn't care and turned to other side of the bed. She started rubbing on my back and then I smashed in a punishing fashion and she was all good like it never happened.
So let's go to last night, when I wake up to see what time it is and grab her phone instead of mine (both have iPhones) and she has a message from her ex-bf. I'm like, "um, I thought you stopped tlaking to him a long time ago." And she's like he's prolly just drunk (it was like 3 am). She showed me the message and was like he still texts me once in a blue moon when he's drunk since he's not completely over me and I'm like ok. Just thought it was ironic she was mad at me for talking to friends when her ex-bf texting her and she wasn't even gonna tell me :smh:
Seriously starting to think this may end up being a big problem when she moves out start of November, and/or when my girl from HK comes to visit in Jan.

What in the hell are you doing my dude???? You are playing with kerosene, a box of matches, and some C4 strapped to the inside of your a**hole.

If I were to go through and advise you on your post it would be like the NFL replacement officials. 4 hours and 4454 flags later my man!

i was thinking the same thing. an ex moving in, even sleeping in the same bed knowing she isn't up to bat is a sure fire road to disaster.

why in the hell would anyone want credit for a wale track is what I am wondering:rofl:

:lol: I mean I think Lotus Flower was #1 right? Either way cuz needs to sit his *** down trying to cry a river on the internet :smh: If he contributed as a ghost then he's eating good from those checks rollin in...if he's that distrubed then he should've released the tracks on his own :lol:

@jumpmankb I noticed they get like that when they're doing something shady. keep an eye out.

just saw it's your ex, god damn bruh :lol: :lol:

This.

When females start acting paranoid is cause they doing something so now their paranoid your doing something back.

My advice? Post her nudes.

this

and that

This and that indeed!

If he wasn't credited for it then he isn't seeing a royalty check from it. His frustration is understandable as artists really only make money from shows & royalties if they are lucky enough to keep them. I'd want my credits too but I'm not sure if twitter was the platform to go about addressing it.

This whole idea seemed nice at first, being that it was only a temporary living situation.
I dun goofed NT. Created a monster.
Help me Jesus...I need to ease out of this situation.
I'm thinking I'm going to stop telling her "I love you" completely. Only say it like once a day any way but I gotta stop that. Then slowly cut sex down to only when I really need as opposed to want. And also dissapear on a few weekends to NY. Hopefully by time she moves out she'll get the point?

Hol Hol Hold on here.....she is your ex and you are telling this girl "I love you." You might think of her as YOUR ex-girlfriend, but it is clear that she doesn't view you as an ex. This girl still thinks you are in a fulll fledged relationship with her. You are doing everything that monogamous couples do.....sharing a living space, having sex, spending time together, doing favors, etc.

You being the person and the man in charge should have dictated things in a clear and concise manner to her before she came down like this:

"Look I have absolutley no feelings for you. You can crash at MY place, this is not our place for 3 months until YOUR place is ready. I'm cool with sleeping with you and the sex, but we are NOT in a relationship and I have am actively dating.

So if you are able to act cool and keep your feelings in check, take advantage of this nice opportunity I am presenting you."

Or something along those lines......

Just because you have one thing bouncing around in your mind, your actions and the messages you are sending her are misleading and you are still giving her hope of some fairytale reuniting or your everlasting love that probably died years ago.

Ok I gotta give an update on the whole ex-gf living with me situation. Everything was cool in week 1. Currently in the middle of week 2 and some problems are appearing.
So we both usually get out of work at 530 then go to a happy hour or just straight home together. So on Tuesday, she was working until 9...and I when I left for work that morning she was mad at me and I had no idea why. Like she was just being really cold when we woke up that morning for no reason. So I'm like whatever just ignored it and went to work. BUT, I forgot I had to ship out a pair of Infrared 6's I just sold so I called her to have her do it and she was like, "I don't even know why you think I'd do that for you" STILL had no idea why she was mad at me. She shipped the shoes though (fab voice..."but she did it doe but she did it doe)
So I get outta work and go home chill with my other two roommates just having some brews until she gets back from work. She calls me when she gets home and just smokes a cigarette on the stoop without saying anything to me. Sees the dog for a minute when she goes inside and seems temporarily happy. Sits with me on the couch for a few minutes then goes downstairs where our room is. So, I tell my other roommates I think she's mad at me for some reason I'm gonna go talk to her.
I go downstairs and she goes, "I'm moving out." I'm like :nerd: "why?" and she goes, "because you talk to other girls RIGHT in front of me all the time, like upstairs, you were just blatantly texting that Alison girl right in front of me" Alison, my friend I went to high school with I haven't seen in like 2 years, texted me a picture of her new puppy and I was responding. I explained this to her and she was like, "OK...well...I dunno, your phone vibrates all night and you just look at it and go back to bed, you don't love me how I love you, I know you're talking to other girls, I'm so stupid for even living with you, and telling you I love you when you don't love me, etc...." So I'm like :x "I'm not arguing over something I didn't do, I'm going to bed" Then she's like, "I know you didn't do anything that's why I'm so upset because I seem crazy and I'm just paranoid about you"
I let her know she needs to not worry because she fricken lives with me she could move out if she wanted I didn't care and turned to other side of the bed. She started rubbing on my back and then I smashed in a punishing fashion and she was all good like it never happened.
So let's go to last night, when I wake up to see what time it is and grab her phone instead of mine (both have iPhones) and she has a message from her ex-bf. I'm like, "um, I thought you stopped tlaking to him a long time ago." And she's like he's prolly just drunk (it was like 3 am). She showed me the message and was like he still texts me once in a blue moon when he's drunk since he's not completely over me and I'm like ok. Just thought it was ironic she was mad at me for talking to friends when her ex-bf texting her and she wasn't even gonna tell me :smh:
Seriously starting to think this may end up being a big problem when she moves out start of November, and/or when my girl from HK comes to visit in Jan.

What in the hell are you doing my dude???? You are playing with kerosene, a box of matches, and some C4 strapped to the inside of your a**hole.

If I were to go through and advise you on your post it would be like the NFL replacement officials. 4 hours and 4454 flags later my man!

i was thinking the same thing. an ex moving in, even sleeping in the same bed knowing she isn't up to bat is a sure fire road to disaster.

Abort Abort bro!!!!! End well, that will not, she's already spazzing on week 2?!? oh noooo that's wild, and you weren't even doing anything shady :smh:

Hol Hol Hold on here.....she is your ex and you are telling this girl "I love you." You might think of her as YOUR ex-girlfriend, but it is clear that she doesn't view you as an ex. This girl still thinks you are in a fulll fledged relationship with her. You are doing everything that monogamous couples do.....sharing a living space, having sex, spending time together, doing favors, etc.

You being the person and the man in charge should have dictated things in a clear and concise manner to her before she came down like this:

"Look I have absolutley no feelings for you. You can crash at MY place, this is not our place for 3 months until YOUR place is ready. I'm cool with sleeping with you and the sex, but we are NOT in a relationship and I have am actively dating.

So if you are able to act cool and keep your feelings in check, take advantage of this nice opportunity I am presenting you."

Or something along those lines......

Just because you have one thing bouncing around in your mind, your actions and the messages you are sending her are misleading and you are still giving her hope of some fairytale reuniting or your everlasting love that probably died years ago.

I've made it clear to her that we are NOT getting back together under any circumstances. I agree though you right about I need to tell her the no feeelings thing. I'm just gonna stop acting the way I was (not gonna lie I got caught back up in the relationship) then when she questions me I'm gonna have to say this to her.

you may want to have 911 dialed and your finger on send when you do.

Last edited:
Yeah man you are going to have to pawn her off on someone else or treat her like one of the homies man. As harsh as it sounds you will have to crush that little fantasy notion in her head of you guys ever getting back together and she will have to be cool/mature to the fact that you are dealing with other chicks.

Why are you tip toing around stuff in YOUR own place? She should be gracious enough to cook you and whatever woman you bring over dinner in the evening. Treat her more like a roommate and less like a girlfriend.

I've made it clear to her that we are NOT getting back together under any circumstances. I agree though you right about I need to tell her the no feeelings thing. I'm just gonna stop acting the way I was (not gonna lie I got caught back up in the relationship) then when she questions me I'm gonna have to say this to her.
Yea till she goes off the pill and traps your ***. Crazy women will "make" you fall in love with them. 

it seems like you're half-assing it. You say you've made it clear to her that you guys aren't getting back together, but you're telling her the L word? :smh:
youre 1. giving her hope and 2. making it seem like you still have feelings for her.

You have to be firm about it. Tell her at the end of X month, you expect her out of your place...and all that other stuff that has already been mentioned. No more half-assing it. You have to commit.

Good luck

Yeah you can't straddle the fence on this one.....The grey area is great in life, but not in this situation. It needs to be concrete, black and white spelled out.....and even then she won't buy it probably but at least you covered your own *** and were assertive about it. All that passive telling her what she wants to hear and coddling her feelings will cause massive problems down the road.

You don't want to make enemies man.

*Sees ad from a salon for $50 wash, retwist, and dreadlock style special*
*Gets excited and calls the salon to set up appointment*
*Finds out that there's a catch, a consultation must be done*
*Go into shop and find out I'll have to pay $75 since I haven't gotten my hair done since July*

>: :smh:

*Sees ad from a salon for $50 wash, retwist, and dreadlock style special*
*Gets excited and calls the salon to set up appointment*
*Finds out that there's a catch, a consultation must be done*
*Go into shop and find out I'll have to pay $75 since I haven't gotten my hair done since July*

That feel..when I give her 2 twenties and she gives me back a five.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom