the thread about nothing...

Good for him
1.PNG

That's messed up , that nasty ****** is trying to force himself on Ginuwine

DO you tell others that they are better than what they are currently doing if you know it? Like if someone is in a situation where they could def better themselves if they just looked, its best to let them know right?

Unfortunately that's the society we live in today. The trans population is ridiculously small too. It's something like <.01%
Yeah, there's like no balance. Ideas and cultures can be accepted by the general public, but there people that still don't accept it. Whether you disagree or not, you have to accept and respect their choice.

DO you tell others that they are better than what they are currently doing if you know it? Like if someone is in a situation where they could def better themselves if they just looked, its best to let them know right?
Not directly, but I would direct my question to have that person answer that question themselves.

My wife has been doing stupid overtime and almost canceled a day off cause of work.

I want her to look for a new job :frown:
Ahh that's not good.

My 'advice' is to ask her how she feels about work and how she's doing mentally and physically. Then depending on her response, proceed with just letting her know you noticed how much she's been having to work and cancel a day off.

it was a rough weekend talking about it :frown:
Ahh, sorry brother. Does she feel like she's obligated to work OT? Is it mandatory or optional OT?

Dialogue about this is healthy. Whether the conversation becomes an argument or not. It's the fact that you're concerned for your wife.

OT sucks. If I was in a dire need for money, then yeah, I'll do it. But if it was optional, nah I'm cool. Only thing that sucks is, since I'm salary, I don't get OT. :smh:

Ahh, sorry brother. Does she feel like she's obligated to work OT? Is it mandatory or optional OT?

Dialogue about this is healthy. Whether the conversation becomes an argument or not. It's the fact that you're concerned for your wife.

OT sucks. If I was in a dire need for money, then yeah, I'll do it. But if it was optional, nah I'm cool. Only thing that sucks is, since I'm salary, I don't get OT. :smh:

company was purchased recently by a larger conglomerate. she feels obligated to answer any fire situation. shes exempt but underpaid for the amount of effort and work put in. she is also underpaid when looking at glassdoor for similar positions in her field. I think the industry she is in(for the lat 9 years now) is taking it's toll on her and I think she needs to bounce.

i told her whatever support she needs, ill be there. she said if i want her to walk away she would. i told her I just want her to see whats on the other side and out there.

Being forced to do 16 is a terrible feeling

Especially if you already had the mindset that you're going home, going to do this and that when you get home, etc. :lol:

I would've felt better about my mandatory overtime if they had prepared me for it. I didn't even know I was on the top of the mandate list. That is something they are supposed to tell you

If your wife is getting mandated left and right she needs to look for another job

I remember being at an Apple Store messing with their computers

Then Genuine walked in trying to get his computer fixed

Nobody knew who he was it was so random lol

my friend had tina fay walk in to get some stuff done. this was way back when she was still on SNL and before she really blew up. he only realized she was famous when she saw pics of her with other celebs

Back
Top Bottom