the thread about nothing...

The whole Ginuwine/trans situation is comical. How’re you gonna get mad at ol boy cause he doesn’t rock that way? “I’m a woman. Let’s have a kiss” I would’ve retorted with “were you born a woman? My preference is a human being born as a female. Not a transgendered female” Once they bring up the whole “But I am a female” argument.

Genuine should have refused to kiss him/her because he wouldn't kiss women in general, finding this degrading to subjecting her a different treatment of men...

Or any b***************² like this

Or "you're not my type, and I do not say that because you were born with a penis, I love penis, I even got one, no, you're just not my type, leave me alone."

I like Genuine (his older stuff was borderline classic in my opinion) and he did nothing wrong to me but I can understand people in the LGBT community getting pissed. I learned that transgender people view themselves as whatever gender they change to. So if a guy gets surgery to become a girl, then its supposedly rude if you call them a guy or even a trans girl. They consider themselves 100 percent girl whether they got surgery or not, no diffrent than one who was born naturally, so people are probably thinking if she was a natural women she wouldn't of been rejected on live TV making dude a homophobe.

I dont agree with that but it is what is, like someone mentioned earlier, eggshells

I like Genuine (his older stuff was borderline classic in my opinion) and he did nothing wrong to me but I can understand people in the LGBT community getting pissed. I learned that transgender people view themselves as whatever gender they change to. So if a guy gets surgery to become a girl, then its supposedly rude if you call them a guy or even a trans girl. They consider themselves 100 percent girl whether they got surgery or not, no diffrent than one who was born naturally, so people are probably thinking if she was a natural women she wouldn't of been rejected on live TV making dude a homophobe.

I dont agree with that but it is what is, like someone mentioned earlier, eggshells

I'm too religious to get with that switching what god made you , boom bye bye

Do they tell you they switched or do they not reveal it in relationships

Day 3 of having the new puppy, and this little guy is wearing me out. I can't imagine having an actual baby any time soon. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom