the thread about nothing...

company was purchased recently by a larger conglomerate. she feels obligated to answer any fire situation. shes exempt but underpaid for the amount of effort and work put in. she is also underpaid when looking at glassdoor for similar positions in her field. I think the industry she is in(for the lat 9 years now) is taking it's toll on her and I think she needs to bounce.

i told her whatever support she needs, ill be there. she said if i want her to walk away she would. i told her I just want her to see whats on the other side and out there.
Ahh, man. I think the best way is to encourage and support her and maybe plan something new for the weekend. There has to be work/life balance. There isn't anyone else at work that she can delegate that stuff to?

Applied for this one internship last month and the guy seems pretty adamant about wanting to interview me. He's followed up with me at least 3 times. It's for a startup app. Guess I'll interview because I haven't heard back from some of the other places I've applied to

Ahh, man. I think the best way is to encourage and support her and maybe plan something new for the weekend. There has to be work/life balance. There isn't anyone else at work that she can delegate that stuff to?

she feels liek she has to be present and respond. i get it. i just hate it.

like, shes doing 60 hours a week compared to my 40 and i make more and shes more skilled

she feels liek she has to be present and respond. i get it. i just hate it.

like, shes doing 60 hours a week compared to my 40 and i make more and shes more skilled
Sigh. Then supporting seems like the best option in the meantime. Maybe do something fun during the work week to break the routine?

Applied for like 30+ internships, only heard back from one so far but still waiting on it...
Hope something hits soon |l

Being forced to do 16 is a terrible feeling

Especially if you already had the mindset that you're going home, going to do this and that when you get home, etc. :lol:

I would've felt better about my mandatory overtime if they had prepared me for it. I didn't even know I was on the top of the mandate list. That is something they are supposed to tell you

If your wife is getting mandated left and right she needs to look for another job

How are you forced to stay back an extra 4 hours after a 12 hour shift? Your union is allowing this nonsense?

****** been hating me since I been nine
Shining with suede mother****ing Bally's on and silks
I'mma always be the young don
Don't be like the ****** on the other side:
Hating me cause I'm beautiful!

370D3CD9-5619-4251-9184-C4E669749BC6.jpeg
What’s for lunch? Full tank and nowhere to go

Back
Top Bottom