the thread about nothing...

First 2 dbz adidas

Cell
dragonball-z-adidas-prophere-cell.jpg

Freeza
dragonball-z-adidas-yung-1-frieza.jpg
Meh, I kind of expected a little bit more.

My Velvet Vans should be enroute to my house in Texas today. Just have to wait for the Mrs. to send them to me then I will wear them, and automatically think of "Coming to America"

Thinking about getting pairs of Air Max Command split and one Air Max LTD...

So much releases, need more time and more money...

Finally listening to Eminem's Revival, I was really skeptical but it appears solo tracks I heard now weren't bad, he really needs to make a LP without any featuring...
Especially THESE featurings :s Sounds like a joke, remember all this kind of people I use to s*** on, now let's collaborate...Ultimate troll.
20180109_174557.jpg

As I gettin' old now longer don't care about alcohol as long as I can drink some flavour drinks like this...

EDIT : Never been a fan of Adidas especially their shoes, but if I have to chose between the 2 ones, Freezer, definitely, great colors, better form according to me...

Skylar Grey and Phresher add a value when Alicia Keys and Ed Sheeran are useless

Last edited:
Jury duty on lunch. After careful reconsideration I have changed my mind. Popeyes has the superior biscuit.

How is eminent domain a real thing. The govt can take your property whenever they feel like it under "eminent domain" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom