the thread about nothing...

I think they can "buy" it from you at a "fair" price. About 70% sure

This is correct. Fair is relative to the fight your willing to put up. When they built the barclays center and evicted people in the area, this one dude held out for like a few million if I'm not mistaken. most took a lil under 1 mil.

Damn they got stan lee too bruh

Marvel Comics founder, Stan Lee, accused of groping nurses and demanding oral sex in shower:

Damn they got tan lee too bruh

Marvel Comics founder, Stan Lee, accused of groping nurses and demanding oral sex in shower:
giphy.gif

This is correct. Fair is relative to the fight your willing to put up. When they built the barclays center and evicted people in the area, this one dude held out for like a few million if I'm not mistaken. most took a lil under 1 mil.
He held out for a few million but if no agreement was reached you think the Barclays would have been stopped? Owner would have still lost his property for pennies on the dollar that other residents got. Check the documentary "battle for Brooklyn" to see how residents got fleeced some didn't even get a half million.

He held out for a few million but if no agreement was reached you think the Barclays would have been stopped? Owner would have still lost his property for pennies on the dollar that other residents got. Check the documentary "battle for Brooklyn" to see how residents got fleeced
I'll check it out. Good looks.

Damn they got stan lee too bruh

This is crazy. I'm not against abusers being taken to court.

However the fact that people can be taken down by just a few words, no court battle, no evidence doesn't sit well with me. I'm sure others who aren't saying anything are thinking the same as well. People think this is a victory for feminism, for women, hell even for common decency. It's not. Those with things to lose, could be a politician hoping to run for president some day or simply a working stiff who needs his job to pay his mortgage are going to be extra cautious and it will negatively impact women in terms of being hired or being able to advance.

On top of that, as many people as have stepped forward in the last 2-3 months and you telling not ONE is lying or exaggerating for a pay day? I don't buy it. All it takes is some dude with the time and energy to find that one lie and it all falls like a house of cards.

Purging abusers is a good thing, but when we forget due process it becomes a witch hunt.

Back
Top Bottom