the thread about nothing...

That awkward moment when you're one of the few non-hispanic students in a class that's a majority of hispanics.

The prof. says something in spanish and then the class roars in laughter.

You're sitting in your chair like.

I-dont-get-it2.gif

It's almost as awkward as this.

Wait wait wait wait...so people don't like Stuart Scott??
Stuart Scott is one of theee lamest mofos on TV and probably the lamest cat on sportcenter.. that fools eyes bother the hell out of me too :lol:

What?! Stuart Scott is part of the reason why SC is what it is today. He was part of that all star team in the 90s. Kenny Mayne, Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick , Rich Eisen, and Stuart Scott used to bring the lulz. For a hot little minute SC was the funnest show on TV.

Stuart Scott is one of theee lamest mofos on TV and probably the lamest cat on sportcenter.. that fools eyes bother the hell out of me too :lol:

What?! Stuart Scott is part of the reason why SC is what it is today. He was part of that all star team in the 90s. Kenny Mayne, Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick , Rich Eisen, and Stuart Scott used to bring the lulz. For a hot little minute SC was the funnest show on TV.

have ever heard him speak, who talks like that

Last edited:

All that shhh is in the past tense for a reason.

SC became corny when they started using rap lyrics at first it was funny now its just turrible..If I watch sportscenter its catch the highlights of a big game I missed other than that NFL network, NBA TV, MLB Network:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin...>SC...MLB network might be better than NFL Network

I get paid this friday YESSSSS....why do white women feel so entitled..

Last edited:
White vans get dirty of looking at them.
Just checked my Space Jams they're getting mad yellow and i've only worn them once. :x

Back
Top Bottom