the thread about nothing...

love this old school joint. the color me bad/jon secada type singing, harmonica adlibs and melle mel feel for you type rappin.

I was actually in Mobile visiting at the time this happened. My cousin got a few calls saying come down, we had to see this. We thought they were joking 'til we saw something about on t.v. I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry.
Good going my brother, congrats. My cousin has been trying to convince to try to get on with a govt agency. I can't imagine that I would enjoy it eventhough his job (Special Agent with IRS) is pretty good especially since he makes 100k (give or take a few g's). Do you really enjoy what you're doing and who you're doing it for?

It is just an ends to a means for me at the moment.....I find things about the job or atmosphere I enjoy, whether it be the area I work, the people, the basketball league, the two free monthly massages (even if one is done by a male masseus sometimes :smh:) and some of the other perks. I don't sip the Kool Aid like some of the brainwashed folks though. I hope to make enough capital to be doing my own thing in another 5 years or so, no way I'm pulling 25-30 years at a desk and retiring.

finally got my son to sleep without that damb pacifier.
smokin.gif

I know u parents feel me
you've come far grasshopper 

pimp.gif

Anyone else have that fear of when you're loading your USB into the class computer to open your powerpoint or something and the projector's on... that it'll show some pics/vids? :lol:

tumblr_m1o1yyW3LF1qgf0w3o3_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1o1yyW3LF1qgf0w3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1o1yyW3LF1qgf0w3o7_r1_400.jpg

Oreo Brownie Cupcakes, Makes 12

1 box brownie mix, 8×8 inch size
24 Oreo Cookies
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.

Link

whyhellothere diabetes :D :\

Wait wait wait wait...so people don't like Stuart Scott??
Stuart Scott is one of theee lamest mofos on TV and probably the lamest cat on sportcenter.. that fools eyes bother the hell out of me too :lol:

What?! Stuart Scott is part of the reason why SC is what it is today. He was part of that all star team in the 90s. Kenny Mayne, Keith Olbermann, Dan Patrick , Rich Eisen, and Stuart Scott used to bring the lulz. For a hot little minute SC was the funnest show on TV.

You have to remember, NT hates any and everything :lol: It's a daily Player Haters Ball.

Malice needs more Pusha, and Pusha needs more Malice.

whyhellothere those look good as hell :wow:

Last edited:
tumblr_m1o1yyW3LF1qgf0w3o3_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1o1yyW3LF1qgf0w3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1o1yyW3LF1qgf0w3o7_r1_400.jpg

24 Oreo Cookies

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.

Link

Bruh...and I'm sitting here high AF right now...I want to drop one into a big glass of milk and...
tumblr_m9mqvoOsEX1rol1w1.gif

Cookie Monsta dat ***!!
I think I just came up with a new song..

24 Oreo Cookies
Link

Quoting to bake sometime in the near future. :smokin

I ******g hate ankle problems 
mad.gif
 I've been having them since I started playing basketball as a kid. I hurt it again tonight, it seems as though I can barely go a few months without hurting it. 

:smh: :smh: :smh: @ the video of the girl peeing herself and then taking some ******** shower on the train.
i hope that **** was just done for lulz, and even if it was its still just :smh:

Back
Top Bottom