the thread about nothing...

I can't get this girl out of my head that is 4 and 1/2 hours away.  I literally im usual about getting them yambs and tossing them to the side.  But this girl is different-  I like her enough to move out there and she is scared b/c of the distance.  So she is pulling away.  Im lost on what to do- i can't move until march and i haven't even told her i could move yet b/c shes pulling away- what to do?

And getting other yambs is not the problem- i go on dates on the regular.  But this girl is special- i think shes too good to pass up.  What shall I do NT?

I can't get this girl out of my head that is 4 and 1/2 hours away.  I literally im usual about getting them yambs and tossing them to the side.  But this girl is different-  I like her enough to move out there and she is scared b/c of the distance.  So she is pulling away.  Im lost on what to do- i can't move until march and i haven't even told her i could move yet b/c shes pulling away- what to do?

And getting other yambs is not the problem- i go on dates on the regular.  But this girl is special- i think shes too good to pass up.  What shall I do NT?
move on. you'll be fine doe.

if it was your ex I'd understand... 
frown.gif

That must have been some amazing p my dude.. She's got you. What happened, why is she your ex now fam
his Xbox is my Playstation now.
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm using this

I used to know this feel

Last edited:
i wish it was that easy- i tried not talking to her for a week now she wont text back and i cant get her out of my head.

And im going on a date tuesday night with another girl so its not like i can't go out with other people.  But she keeps popping back up

save yourself the pain famb, distance+ girl you like pulling away= girl thread on nt + jergans

Ok I gotta give an update on the whole ex-gf living with me situation. Everything was cool in week 1. Currently in the middle of week 2 and some problems are appearing.
So we both usually get out of work at 530 then go to a happy hour or just straight home together. So on Tuesday, she was working until 9...and I when I left for work that morning she was mad at me and I had no idea why. Like she was just being really cold when we woke up that morning for no reason. So I'm like whatever just ignored it and went to work. BUT, I forgot I had to ship out a pair of Infrared 6's I just sold so I called her to have her do it and she was like, "I don't even know why you think I'd do that for you" STILL had no idea why she was mad at me. She shipped the shoes though (fab voice..."but she did it doe but she did it doe)
So I get outta work and go home chill with my other two roommates just having some brews until she gets back from work. She calls me when she gets home and just smokes a cigarette on the stoop without saying anything to me. Sees the dog for a minute when she goes inside and seems temporarily happy. Sits with me on the couch for a few minutes then goes downstairs where our room is. So, I tell my other roommates I think she's mad at me for some reason I'm gonna go talk to her.
I go downstairs and she goes, "I'm moving out." I'm like :nerd: "why?" and she goes, "because you talk to other girls RIGHT in front of me all the time, like upstairs, you were just blatantly texting that Alison girl right in front of me" Alison, my friend I went to high school with I haven't seen in like 2 years, texted me a picture of her new puppy and I was responding. I explained this to her and she was like, "OK...well...I dunno, your phone vibrates all night and you just look at it and go back to bed, you don't love me how I love you, I know you're talking to other girls, I'm so stupid for even living with you, and telling you I love you when you don't love me, etc...." So I'm like :x "I'm not arguing over something I didn't do, I'm going to bed" Then she's like, "I know you didn't do anything that's why I'm so upset because I seem crazy and I'm just paranoid about you"
I let her know she needs to not worry because she fricken lives with me she could move out if she wanted I didn't care and turned to other side of the bed. She started rubbing on my back and then I smashed in a punishing fashion and she was all good like it never happened.
So let's go to last night, when I wake up to see what time it is and grab her phone instead of mine (both have iPhones) and she has a message from her ex-bf. I'm like, "um, I thought you stopped tlaking to him a long time ago." And she's like he's prolly just drunk (it was like 3 am). She showed me the message and was like he still texts me once in a blue moon when he's drunk since he's not completely over me and I'm like ok. Just thought it was ironic she was mad at me for talking to friends when her ex-bf texting her and she wasn't even gonna tell me :smh:
Seriously starting to think this may end up being a big problem when she moves out start of November, and/or when my girl from HK comes to visit in Jan.
Hong Kong girl >>>>

You stupid, famb. Plain and simple.

Its clear she's using you for living arrangements. And it's clear she is monkey barring you...

She wants to control all the ***** in her life...

Nah b... it don't eem work like that.
why in the hell would anyone want credit for a wale track is what I am wondering:rofl:
why the hate in wale?

Dat ***** go hard.

I never smoked weed before.

What am I missing? I wanna try.
I'm on the same boat :lol: - Momma dukes was devastated when she found my brother doing it.

Always kept my promise as a young'n that I wouldn't smoke...Unless it was fools on the basketball court /fromthelamecommercial

I never smoked weed before.

What am I missing? I wanna try.

music sounds better and food tastes better. cant compare it to anything tho. really relaxes you if you're stressed/uptight. you'll either hate it or love it. don't go too hard your first time. the movies never give an accurate representation of being gone off that oooweee.

Last edited:
music sounds better and food tastes better. cant compare it to anything tho. you'll either hate it or love it. don't go too hard your first time.
are yambs anymore ... yambier?

Also, I wanna get on the curren$y type high ... ride in classic Chevys with Retro IIIs and LV belts ...

music sounds better and food tastes better. cant compare it to anything tho. you'll either hate it or love it. don't go too hard your first time.
are yambs anymore ... yambier?

Also, I wanna get on the curren$y type high ... ride in classic Chevys with Retro IIIs and LV belts ...

i didn't want to say it, but almost EVERYTHING that feels good (massages, stretching, gettin it, fresh cut) feels better. driving on the other hand is advance level stuff, not for rookies. glass>papers>blunts imo

Last edited:
yambs are yambtastic on cloud 9000 sir..blazin ain't for everybody tho. everybody shouldn't smoke

legalize it

anybody know how to remove watermarks from pics?

Last edited:
I hear green is an extremely easy way to make friends and loosen up yambs.

I think I'm gonna try when I finish school brah ..

In the corporate world,and they don't do too much drug testing...

And even then... corporate cats are doing coke. :x

Back
Top Bottom