the thread about nothing...

this guy jeremy scott  :smh:

i feel you. but that ostrich leather one is player.

What does my age matter? I've bid my time with Virgin Mobile for the past six months after my Sprint contract was up just to wait for this damn phone. I plan on going to the store once they open. I'm excited. No different from the Concords last year.
If it matters, and it shouldn't, I work the graveyard shift anyway so I'm use to not sleeping. Take yourself somewhere.

Why so serious tho? Take it Easy big guy I didn't know it was such a big deal that's all. :rolleyes.

:lol: gotta love a good ol fashioned back pedal.

Last edited:
What does my age matter? I've bid my time with Virgin Mobile for the past six months after my Sprint contract was up just to wait for this damn phone. I plan on going to the store once they open. I'm excited. No different from the Concords last year.
If it matters, and it shouldn't, I work the graveyard shift anyway so I'm use to not sleeping. Take yourself somewhere.

Why so serious tho? Take it Easy big guy I didn't know it was such a big deal that's all. :rolleyes.

It's all good.

i remembered  this parody from years ago and i forgot that it sampled this song that i liked..

i think the chorus is fire.. also his album is available for free if you like the song

Man **** these problems.:smh:
whats wrong bub

Honestly bro, I feel like a lot of things are going wrong. My family is struggling financially. I being the man of the house feel it is my duty to take care of my sibling and my mom. We are struggling to make rent, pay for our utilities, pay for the car, and also food.we are all living paycheck to paycheck. I feel like I am going nowhere with my life. I was going to school for a bachelors in business and I figured out it wasn't for me, so I ended up dropping out and I am now currently trying to figure out what it is I want to do with my life. I feel lost and feel like I am not doing **** with my life. It doesn't help that my mom makes it seem like I am not even trying to help out in any way. I honestly feel as if the world is on my shoulders. I get it though but sometimes it just bugs me to have to deal with all of this. I don't really tell anyone in my family because I don't want to burden them with my bullsht. I just feel tired of it. Lately, I have been feeling mad and sad. I just don't know anymore. **** it though I'll just deal with my **** and make sure my fam is good. Honestly it feels good being able to talk this out on here whether or not anyone reads it.

damn sadat x still got it, even though he recycled the raps son went hard as a mutha.

Last edited:
On my way to work now for this damb release.

Not gonna lie... the 5 is pretty slick.. really light, too...

Has a somewhat Samsung feel to hit.

I was playing with it yesterday and was surprised ..

Still wouldn't camp for it doe ... we're gonna have tons next week. :lol:

Man **** these problems.:smh:
whats wrong bub

Honestly bro, I feel like a lot of things are going wrong. My family is struggling financially. I being the man of the house feel it is my duty to take care of my sibling and my mom. We are struggling to make rent, pay for our utilities, pay for the car, and also food.we are all living paycheck to paycheck. I feel like I am going nowhere with my life. I was going to school for a bachelors in business and I figured out it wasn't for me, so I ended up dropping out and I am now currently trying to figure out what it is I want to do with my life. I feel lost and feel like I am not doing **** with my life. It doesn't help that my mom makes it seem like I am not even trying to help out in any way. I honestly feel as if the world is on my shoulders. I get it though but sometimes it just bugs me to have to deal with all of this. I don't really tell anyone in my family because I don't want to burden them with my bullsht. I just feel tired of it. Lately, I have been feeling mad and sad. I just don't know anymore. **** it though I'll just deal with my **** and make sure my fam is good. Honestly it feels good being able to talk this out on here whether or not anyone reads it.

u sound like me 10 yrs back...keep ya head up...all the bs now is building character & strength.
we all go through it. we all fall.
so when get on ya feet, youll appreciate it more.
youll be aite.

this buds for u

Hoping the state accepts my unemployment claim..just got off the phone with them. They should, though...as long as you're straight up with them.

You never know.

My math teacher got forced into resignation in the middle of the semester.. He was like the biggest douche in the world, but he was hilarious and a GREAT teacher. He said he had been teaching for 47 years, and after all that time he wasnt down to put up with the BS that the college was trying to make him do, so they forced him to resign

feelsbatman :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom