the thread about nothing...

Son :smh: at these salt throwers :smh:

Dude needs to stick to his threads about da hemi in da heightz

I remember making a thread when I found the og video.
o5t92r.jpg

cue myman .gif repped ya homie

Kill Bill Vol 3 ksbdkajsbdkvak

LL

:wow: :wow:

going through a very rough patch the last few days. not even for a specific reason. ****.

why _ hatin on TAN? you would think it would help the board. I've noticed way less crappy and/or 3-5 posts threads.

I remember making a thread when I found the og video.
o5t92r.jpg

cue myman .gif repped ya homie

what da **** did I just watch

Last edited:
Hood
alien.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif
Originally Posted by thadocta  

why u guys getting so defensive over a thread?

mad wierd
this

bullcrapp thread is having a wallmart affect on general, its KILLING unique smaller thread, consolidating EVERYTHING into one spot. if this keeps up, NO ONE will want to make

a new thread thinking it goes in here, and there you have it, da death of general.

Last edited:
So my boss hooked it up with 4 free tickets to the phillies game in the Hall Of Fame Club for tonights game and all my homies i asked are *****in. It makes no sense FREE TICKETS who wouldnt want to ride out?

I'm on record in thread about nothing saying it was really hurting general. and I usually agree with ninja on most. but i thought about it...
its really the same damb 20-30 SNs posting in there. not all of NT posts in there instead of making new threads. i think a lot of heads in there lurking (almost 235k views
eek.gif
) but click on the number of replies and add that ish up.
-out of almost 39k replies, the top 20-30 posters in there have almost 16k of them.
-a lot of the SNs in there don't eff with the thread nomo.
so really the thread about nothing is just a chatroom for a couple heads on here. you tryna tell me those 30 people were the ones that made NT gen what it was?
nah, B.
NT been "changing" (falling off for some) cuz of the posters. some older heads have moved on. younger cats coming in. and for those of us who seen it change, its different. the hell you expect doe? times change, the world changes, but a message board about sneakers gonna stay the same forever?
nope.
you lock the thread about nothing and NT gen doesn't go back to how it was. everyone in that thread might even move elsewhere and take members with them. you want them lolz back bring everyone for #NT back and start teaching people how to photoshop or bring crank and OGbobbyjohnson back
laugh.gif

in conclusion, let thread about nothing cook.
cuz really its just the internet and its really not that serious

So my boss hooked it up with 4 free tickets to the phillies game in the Hall Of Fame Club for tonights game and all my homies i asked are *****in. It makes no sense FREE TICKETS who wouldnt want to ride out?

You have some questionable homies then my man.
mean.gif
i just said that to myself and i got a small circle as it is, but FREE tickets to any event people should hop all over it. I need to find new friends man casue i kno damn right all the people i asked dont do **** besides be feins and smoke all night. Whats 2-3 hours outta there night ?

i just posted in that other thread, but really all u getting defensive need to stop it :lol:

i think this thread is top 10 NT goat, and thats saying a lot. but its just a thread and when yal get defensive it just furthers the divide.

let this thread cook. let haters throw shade. its not that serious

im bout to go start a thread just cuz now :lol:

You have some questionable homies then my man. :smh:
i just said that to myself and i got a small circle as it is, but FREE tickets to any event people should hop all over it. I need to find new friends man casue i kno damn right all the people i asked dont do **** besides be feins and smoke all night. Whats 2-3 hours outta there night ?

:smh: thats brutal, send me a ticket and I'll drive back home from pittsburgh (semi-srs) :lol:....they're honoring Chipper for whatever reason tonight too, the boos shall reign down upon him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom