the thread about nothing...

Hiragana is the main one used, Kanji is the one with Chinese characters, and Katakana is for like foreign words. Or it's something like that, I only know cause I had a few friends take it lmao

I swear this dude who works in 24 fitness is going to get knocked out for his loud mouth. It’s not even clever witty remarks he’s just loud and annoying.

Screenshot_2018-01-18-01-49-10-006_com.android.chrome.png

What are you watching? I need a new anime to watch.

Watch neon genesis evangelion.
Skip the last 2 episodes 25 and 26
Then Watch the movie "end of evangelion "

It's all online.

You too amel. Watch it in your basement.

One Piece is also good. But it starts out kind of silly and childish but just trust me. It gets better and better and better.

Also if you haven't seen the movies Akira,Spirited Away or princess monanoke u should watch those.

That is the extent of my anime knowledge

Last edited:
Watch neon genesis evangelion.
Skip the last 2 episodes 25 and 26
Then Watch the movie "end of evangelion "

It's all online.

You too amel. Watch it in your basement.

One Piece is also good. But it starts out kind of silly and childish but just trust me. It gets better and better and better.

Also if you haven't seen the movies Akira,Spirited Away or princess monanoke u should watch those.

That is the extent of my anime knowledge

Amel's Basement needs it's own thread.

i want to rewatch DBZ....i remember loving it as a kid. But i never saw all the episodes...

I feel like it has such a following though. Like is there a place to watch it...are there offsets or is it just like DBZ season 1. season 2.

i want to rewatch DBZ....i remember loving it as a kid. But i never saw all the episodes...

I feel like it has such a following though. Like is there a place to watch it...are there offsets or is it just like DBZ season 1. season 2.

DBZ was the hotness back on cartoon network growing up.

I need a place to catch up on dragonball super....

Back
Top Bottom