the thread about nothing...

TAN,

"Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge."

Although it doesn't seem okay right now, it'll get better....

Everything is placed for something greater....

Don't let fear stop you, remain positive...

YOU GOT THIS, TAN!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DBZ was the hotness back on cartoon network growing up.

I need a place to catch up on dragonball super....

Get the VRV app.

B089AB87-6106-4A71-94C4-49BC81CA6FEE.gif

I just met some chick going up the elevator to my job. Chopped it up for about 10 minutes. Here I was feeling cute, then she said "You should come and join the gym I work at. You guys get a good discount" :blush:
I was getting finessed for a membership :frown:

I just met some chick going up the elevator to my job. Chopped it up for about 10 minutes. Here I was feeling cute, then she said "You should come and join the gym I work at. You guys get a good discount" :blush:

i think she try tell you to lose weight. chubby.

Should’ve agreed but only if she gave you her number

She probably doesn't CrossFit.

Watch neon genesis evangelion.
Skip the last 2 episodes 25 and 26
Then Watch the movie "end of evangelion "

It's all online.

You too amel. Watch it in your basement.

One Piece is also good. But it starts out kind of silly and childish but just trust me. It gets better and better and better.

Also if you haven't seen the movies Akira,Spirited Away or princess monanoke u should watch those.

That is the extent of my anime knowledge

have you seen your name? i liked that better tan spirited away

have you seen your name? i liked that better tan spirited away

Word. Spirited Away is great but definitely more enjoyable for a younger audience. I liked Your Name a lot too. I've heard good things about A Silent Voice but I haven't watched it yet.

Back
Top Bottom