the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif
Is she a bot?:nerd:

at least your coworker isn't reading the content. i look at other peoples screens too but just to see what app it is to spark my curiosity as to why they so hooked to the device. its just instinct

And DBZ was nice for what it was growing up... But it was never well paced.

And Super is even more annoying to watch. The idea of new power levels got me trying to watch for a little while but I gave up after a little while.

This co-worker always be tryna peep what I'm looking at my phone for. So he sees the black and red background and goes "Bro why are you always on Netflix?"

I hit him with the :stoneface:

giphy.gif

smh i hate co-workers like that, mind you cot dam business.

you should had replied " im actually re-watching the sex tape of me and your girl on shesfreaky.com"

Last edited:
Ranma 1/2 is a late 80s early 90s anime about a kid studying martial arts. Him and his dad were training by these cursed springs and they fell into them. The curse is that you turn into whatever drowned in the spring when you get splashed by cold water and turned back with hot water.

Ranmas dad fell into a spring where a panda drowned.
Ranma fell into a spring where a girl drowned.

The show follows their lives with these complications

smh @ the lyft driver who cancelled on me last night.

but much props to spanish mami who scopped your boy up with the uber. Tip her $5 cause she help take my workout bike.

I thought the dubbed version of DBZ was lame. But I thought this due to watching DBZ younger as a kid.

When cell saga hit the US, I was like meh. Seeent it.
It was my second favorite show as a kid (Gundam Wing at #1) growing up but I always found the English dub very corny, not sure why. Back in elementary my friends and I would immediately sprint home as soon as school ended to make sure to catch DBZ on time :lol: When it comes to Dragon Ball I definitely prefer Japanese over English.

I like the american voice actors for dbz. Definitely prefer Goku's American voice to his Japanese one. The Japanese voice is way too high pitched.

Dragon ball was the ****

DBZ was dope as a kid, tried watching as an adult again and i said to myself wtf are you watching?

Back
Top Bottom