tumblr_m2y637lHOP1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5vun5MMvz1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lws3ljkZAO1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lsk379x70C1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg

google maps always has some strange images

i aint about that southern lifestyle

Google map the supreme store in NYC
:rofl: at those images

So my boss hooked it up with 4 free tickets to the phillies game in the Hall Of Fame Club for tonights game and all my homies i asked are *****in. It makes no sense FREE TICKETS who wouldnt want to ride out?

You have some questionable homies then my man. :smh:
i just said that to myself and i got a small circle as it is, but FREE tickets to any event people should hop all over it. I need to find new friends man casue i kno damn right all the people i asked dont do **** besides be feins and smoke all night. Whats 2-3 hours outta there night ?

:smh: thats brutal, send me a ticket and I'll drive back home from pittsburgh (semi-srs) :lol:....they're honoring Chipper for whatever reason tonight too, the boos shall reign down upon him :lol:

tell your bum *** homies smoking all night at the ballpark> smoking all night at the crib

I'm trying to get put on to some free tickets :nerd:

Getting unexpected $$ on a Friday :pimp:

Word.Turning down free tickets? I mean, it's the Phillies, but still tho. :lol:

Last edited:
So my boss hooked it up with 4 free tickets to the phillies game in the Hall Of Fame Club for tonights game and all my homies i asked are *****in. It makes no sense FREE TICKETS who wouldnt want to ride out?

i just said that to myself and i got a small circle as it is, but FREE tickets to any event people should hop all over it. I need to find new friends man casue i kno damn right all the people i asked dont do **** besides be feins and smoke all night. Whats 2-3 hours outta there night ?

:smh: thats brutal, send me a ticket and I'll drive back home from pittsburgh (semi-srs) :lol:....they're honoring Chipper for whatever reason tonight too, the boos shall reign down upon him :lol:

you in PIttsburgh my G? Whats really REALLY good?

Fellas i wish yall lived in philly i would give the 3 extra tickets i got to yas without hesitation even if i dont kno yas. Atleast were all on the same page about FREE tickets unlike some homies i know. All i can do is
mean.gif
 at this point. Atleast i still got plenty of time to ask around **** even if i gotta bring ma dukes and my lilttle brother its whatever

I hear you....as you get older it happens. It's refreshing to have those two or three people who are down for whatever/whenever......they just are all about making things happen and encourage you to get up and go.

I like when people put me on to something or bring something fresh/new to try.

Yeah bro, I'm a senior at Pitt now, here till April :smokin

You're going to have the time of your life. Went last year when they came to to my school. College girls covered in paint
devil.gif
Enjoy fam
Thanks..ive already been to the 1st 1 they had here in January and shhh was crazy..i was not prepared at all...18-23 year olds all over me 3/4 naked, drunk and off Molly..this time we ready..did u go to the official after party tho? it was just as fun

Yeah bro, I'm a senior at Pitt now, here till April :smokin

well hit a brotha up if you wanna kick it sometime. PM me or something my G

you right.. don't know why dahood is hating so much though.. ain't no one breaking the rules in this

Last edited:
you right.. don't know why dahood is hating so much though.. ain't no one breaking the rules in this
Nothing would happen. Mods would just delete out those posts..

like they did when I posted Kate Upton's ****, my bad
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom