the thread about nothing...

let me stop 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you right.. don't know why dahood is hating so much though.. ain't no one breaking the rules in this
its not about breaking rules, its about changing forum dynamics..if EVERYONE posted here instead of creating a topic it DEFEATS da purpose of having

a damn message board.

no good can come from this thread:

potentially good threads like those creepy google images that i had NO IDEA about DONT get made.

lulz are consolifated and deflated because people aint tryin to go back 100 pages for anything that they dont already know about

individuality is suppressed.

you right.. don't know why dahood is hating so much though.. ain't no one breaking the rules in this

Nothing would happen. Mods would just delete out those posts..

like they did when I posted Kate Upton's ****, my bad :wow:

i thought you got the hammer for being first to 2hunnit :lol:

cold city whatchu get got for?

would TAN be petty if we spammed hoods twitter :lol:

doing too much now fam
you bout to get got again :lol: :lol:

ninja, i know you in here :nerd:

I'm with you on how you feel about NT and it changing. the thing is the change is the problem, not this thread.

you feeling this thread is the reason. in that post of mine "cityofwind" quoted i said why i think this happened.

theres a bigger issue, not this thread fam

you can't blame 30 folks for the fall off of a 42k site

Last edited:
Thanks..ive already been to the 1st 1 they had here in January and shhh was crazy..i was not prepared at all...18-23 year olds all over me 3/4 naked, drunk and off Molly..this time we ready..did u go to the official after party tho? it was just as fun
EVERYBODY was on molly. I couldn't do it because of my job. But I couldn't go to the after party since I had an exam the next day
laugh.gif

"you can't blame 30 folks for the fall off of a 42k site"

i really need to save the rock clapping gif

& i posted about spamming his twitter as a joke i wouldnt do that, & anybody that would should question themselves... i barely use my twitter anyway because its not basketball season

Last edited:
Aint it funny when dudes beg and plead for all the nonsense posts to stop and when it finally does it's "oh, TAN is killing general because it's no longer a forum anymore if it's only ONE thread" or "some of those replies in TAN could be actual threads themselves". Boo hoo. Start making a topic worth a hill of beans and stop all the crying.

Case in point. I made a thread about the iPad Mini - not one single reply. I made a thread appreciating the little tweaks the forum has undergone since the transition - one damn reply. Both threads could have been a reply in this very thread. Save bandwith and the hassle.

So it's really two-fold. Make worthy topics and actually contribute to said topic without posting rolling emoticons and pimp hats.

You can't do away with the solution just because you asked for more than you could bargain. There is always ISS.

Last edited:
Ninja just needs a life outside of the internet. Dude is genuinely upset on here talking about he's the ambassador of da heightz culture to NT and what great influence he brings to the site which is being hindered by this thread :rofl: I just really can't believe feelings are really hurt over a damb thread like seriously :lol: Not to mention this cat is like 30 years old. Cmon.

Last edited:
Ninja just needs a life outside of the internet. Dude is genuinely upset on here talking about he's the ambassador of da heightz culture to NT and what great influence he brings to the site which is being hindered by this thread
roll.gif
I just really can't believe feelings are really hurt over a damb thread like seriously
laugh.gif
Not to mention this cat is like 30 years old. Cmon.
im not 30, hush.

this thread saps da life outta general, i've been here long enough to tell.

when da JB section is moving faster then GENERAL then you KNOW its a problem.

I need to step my grammer & vernacular game up

I signed up for Alternative winter break trip down in GA..I will be doing community service for about 6 days....bart scott voice "Cant Wait"

Last edited:
Aint it funny when dudes beg and plead for all the nonsense posts to stop and when it finally does it's "oh, TAN is killing general because it's no longer a forum anymore if it's only ONE thread" or "some of those replies in TAN could be actual threads themselves". Boo hoo. Start making a topic worth a hill of beans and stop all the crying.
Case in point. I made a thread about the iPad Mini - not one single reply. I made a thread appreciating the little tweaks the forum has undergone since the transition - one damn reply. Both threads could have been a reply in this very thread. Save bandwith and the hassle.
So it's really two-fold. Make worthy topics and actually contribute to said topic without posting rolling emoticons and pimp hats.
You can't do away with the solution just because you asked for more than you could bargain. There is always ISS.
that lil tweaks thread is dope(some of it i noticed & others i didnt)... you got meth & dirty to post in there
smokin.gif

im not 30, hush.

another bad comparison fam

da jb section is moving at the speed of light with all those bang bang ix's being plopped out & the 2013 drops getting revealed almost daily.....

swing n a miss

Last edited:
Ninja just needs a life outside of the internet. Dude is genuinely upset on here talking about he's the ambassador of da heightz culture to NT and what great influence he brings to the site which is being hindered by this thread :rofl: I just really can't believe feelings are really hurt over a damb thread like seriously :lol: Not to mention this cat is like 30 years old. Cmon.

im not 30, hush.

Cmon fam I'm in JB section frequently and you're def just being dramatic right now. Get a life or create the new interesting thread you wanna see on here so badly. It's really simple.

Has anybody ever scrolled over the rep ribbons? Depending on how many, there's just random sentences that made me chuckle. "______ is moving up the community", "______ is starting to get noticed" :lol: Just some little things

that lil tweaks thread is dope(some of it i noticed & others i didnt)... you got meth & dirty to post in there :smokin

I hadn't even noticed that. Thought it went into that never-ending abyss.

Good looking out.

The ability to click through all of the pictures on a page at once is full of so much win. :pimp:

Oh and the ability to ban per thread :nerd:... (looking at you TAN kamikazes).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom