the thread about nothing...

TAN is removing any reputable weight on threads being made. discussions about people's everyday lives are no longer seen on General.

I don't frequent that much because of it.

TAN diluted NT content. Its disorganized, insight isn't as in depth. I used to be able to take away something from NT. Life lessons type steeze.

I'm seeing that less and less.

I agree with ninja.

TAN is removing any reputable weight on threads being made. discussions about people's everyday lives are no longer seen on General.

I don't frequent that much because of it.

TAN diluted NT content. Its disorganized, insight isn't as in depth. I used to be able to take away something from NT. Life lessons type steeze.

I'm seeing that less and less.

I agree with ninja.
now multiply this NTer times a few hundred and before you know it, this place will look like da virtual version of Detroit.

im trying to HELP not that happen because i love this place so much, and i can already see da damage that this thread is creating.

Timeout, did Ninja just really say General is falling off because the JB forums are moving faster than it?

Isn't this NIKETALK? A forum about SHOES? aren't the shoes supposed to be the main focus here? Is that not why we are here?

If anything the general forums moving faster than the JB/Nike/Retro forums is a problem.

What kinda ****?

But just like other have said, trolls gon' troll.
anyone who KNOWS why Niketalk is a premier site and earned they

bones around here is because da common consensus is "i came for da shoes, i stayed for da general forum"

general has ALWAYS been da fastest section here....how can a SECTION about any and everything be out performed by a section that talks about

ONE SNEAKER LINE...cuz god knows no one is talkin about team jordans, or jumpmans like that.

Your logic is flawed.

Thats like someone saying the Mall fell off because nobody goes to the food court.

C'mon son.

You fools start making better threads and NT general will prosper.
Dudes making knock off Reddit threads and 4chan threads are whats killing general. But ya'll don't see that.

Last edited:
look at da damage this thread is causing:

didn't see a thread. was going to post this in the thread about nothing but...

[h1]real life prison break vol. 100+ mexican cartel members escape[/h1]

son was seriously considering NOT making a thread of this because of this cancer clutter of jargon ya got going on here.... :smh:

obama_not_amused.gif

you can't be serious b :stoneface:

that was the...

i put that part just for...

if you go back and read my...

you know what, never mind.

Last edited:
But you can still hear about peoples everyday lives, lazy mofo just don't want to go through that thread.

I purpose this, how about, for the rest of the day, instead of postin in TAN everyone make a specific thread about whatever you were going to post in TAN.

Lets see how that works out.

I'm glad that they are back together, refreshing music at last. Can't wait for a tour announcement :D

[

I bet the mods love TAN, makes thier job so much more easier.
i didn't wanna really shine a light of that because i didn't wanna be seen as some sort of anarchist, but yea, da most this thread stays alive...da less individual posters

shine and go down in history, or infamy.

there would be no ME, no ksteezy, no henz0, no Mayor of NY, ben baller, etc.because people dont grow as individuals and you dont get to get a indepth look at personalities here.

its all homogenized.

Ignore him.

he will be #3 hopefully he peels back & shuts up .. cuz hes normally a great poster regardless of the constant "da's"

.... son got a verbal interweb slap on the hand(just deleted the posts)

cant meth come in here & ban him from TAN alone like he said about trolls posting in different team threads?

Last edited:

Anybody remember what awax said during this scene? That's how y'all acting.

The truth hurts.

took long enough but finally found some people to goto the phillies game really didnt think it be that hard or take that long.. ****

I like this thread because i can post random thoughts and what not and i can talk about it with the NT fam...

"OK so I hate accounting class"

Last edited:
A simple screen-cap could should that general is still very active in regards to other threads. I would say this thread has cut down on silly threads more than anything. But a Kanye West, Kate Upton, religion, race, etc thread will still go 40+ pages, yet will only be casually referenced in here. A lot of people have found out about other threads because of this one (especially people who are exclusively in S&T or music).

I don't even think I started posting in this thread until around page 500 or so, and since it moves so fast, I never go back more than 3 pages. So with all the complaining of this thread "sucking the life out of general", it's done way more good than harm. Plus, according to 5+ years vets, and the recent stuff I've seen, NT always goes through it's monthly "it just ain't the same anymore" phase. Womp womp. Look at some past screen caps from 08, then 06, then 04, then 02...you'll see the same stuff, religion, race, flat booty chicks, AWGs vs "AWGs", police shooting up people, "thick" chicks, girl problems, trolling, and hilarious PSing threads. NT doesn't change, just the users do.

Last edited:
I like this thread because i can post random thoughts and what not and i can talk about it with the NT fam...

"OK so I hate accounting class"<====this statement isnt enough to start a thread about it....so where can i go...to TAN of course....it serves the purpose..

here's da problem.

instead of developing that thought into a "why do i hate accounting class" making a thread about it, get da help u need to better aide you in your class,

this thread just serves as a encouragement of brain farts that ******s da creation of fully thought out ideas.

and it slows da rest of general down because no one else who wasn't here saw it, and it doesn't move older stagnating topics to da bottom.

Back
Top Bottom