the thread about nothing...

Interesting point Meth made about the threads per page.

I have mine set at 20 threads a page, and within a thread, 20 posts a page.

I never really though to set the amount of thread per page, cause usually when I get on here I get on directly from the home page where you see a mix of all the threads (which only shows the first 10). I just clicked on music and realized it shows 50 :lol: Will be changing that pretty fast

its up to the user what they think is thread worthy enough to make a thread...not our fault
 you'd be right, but when users are being discouraged from making new threads because they get da "ehh should've been put in TAN" then it IS ya fault.

look fellas, i wouldn't be even care if this thread wasn't affecting me, you didn't see me in here at all because i thought this thread wasn't a big deal

then i started to see da slow deterioration of da rest of general and i wondered why wasn't there more movement..low and behold when i click this thread

its full of new information that wasn't being shared with da rest of general and that when it hit me.

"this thread is becoming a cancer"

by da amount of reps i got from that one statement i know i wasn't alone, so instead of ignoring a problem i decide confront da problem head on.

Normally I don't really take into consideration the things my dreams consist of, but the last two nights have been extremely strange/vivid (I remember all of the dream and I don't usually have that happen).

The first dream consisted of a few friends and I hanging out like it was normal, except all the friends I was with (except one) I haven't seen in years. We somehow find a time device and go back to when one of my friend's dad was still alive (he died two years ago). We all agreed not to let the dad know that he was dying soon, but we started drinking and the friend who's dad died had to leave. I take a few more drinks with his dad and start getting emotional...and that's when another one of my friends (one I haven't seen in years) takes me aside and tells me I need to "get it together". We end up having a long conversation about why people die and why I can't give away that my friend's dad is going to die. (I can't remember the conversation, but while I was dreaming it was as if I was right there, drunk, and having a full on conversation).

The second dream was even more bizarre. I was with the same group of friends, but this time we were looking for a murderer in the neighborhood. We end up finding him, and the police show up. They say they're going to kill him on the spot, but I stand up and say he needs proper trial and that we don't even know if it's him. So my friend (same one that talked to me in my last dream) suggests I die for the guy (who, in my dream, I'm sure is wrongly convicted) because I'm in a dream and it's almost like I have "two lives". So, I suggest they kill me instead and I get shot right in the head...but I stay awake (feeling fuzzy and disoriented) and fall into a chair where I black out (in my dream) and jump awake in my bed with my heart racing.

Now, these dreams really wouldn't concern me...it's just that this morning while my daughter and I were getting breakfast someone yelled out my name from a car and it was the friend in my dream that I hadn't seen in at least three years. At first I thought nothing of it, but then I remembered what I had dreams about and it became a little eerie. I'm not one to believe in anything "out there" or "fate", but the coincident was a little too weird for my liking.

Crazy stuff bro...I've had eerie dreams of the same but they always come off more of a collection of my past memories being jumbled and mixed with people in my life at the time, creating new but familiar situations when I re-live them in my dreams

pimp.gif

Last edited:
the best 8 bucks i've ever spent..

i recommend these to anybody looking for some cheap but amazing phones.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=8320&seq=1&format=2
how is the quality? I need a backup pair...
they almost sound as good as my $80 over ear headphones.. and that says a lot.

trust me, for eight bucks you will not regret getting these.
I'm gonna check if those earphones are on Amazon I don't feel like making an account there just to buy.. 

I had some hifi earphones before loved them until them bastards broke after too many drops by me

EDIT: yes they do.. sweet, the ones that came with my S3 are good but lack in something.. i'll keep them just to make calls while I'm driving doe

Last edited:
Just caught on in tan and I just saw that ninjahood is in here as well.

If you're not here to contribute to tan, there's no reason for you to post in here.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Also this whole anti tan situation reminds me of that rob the neighbor scene from project x.

Search Project X Neighbor Fight Scene Full on youtube.
and you think this gives you power over me? /banevoice
roll.gif

Especially with that avy of yours.
ninjahood is just mad the thread isn't called "da thread about nothing"
2cmrr80.png

I just went back to his thread to see if he typed "the thread about nothing."

Is it against his nature to type the?

Last edited:
Crazy stuff bro...I've had eerie dreams of the same but they always come off more of a collection of my past memories being jumbled and mixed with people in my life at the time, creating new but familiar situations when I re-live them in my dreams

That's what I think; it's just strange I see this person after having these dreams. That's what throws me off. Probably just coincidence, but still eerie.

If you're not here to contribute to tan, there's no reason for you to post in here.
here's some irony for you.

i can post here and complain, protest, and put my mind on it, because there's NO set topic here, it'll NEVER be OUT of topic, cuz this thread

is about nothing.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:

i can post here and complain, protest, and put my mind on it, because there's NO set topic here, it'll NEVER be OUT of topic, cuz this thread

is about nothing. :smh: :lol: |I

doggy, just consider this thread to be a filter for all the crap threads people complained about before.

is about nothing.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
You know exactly what I mean.

You've already made a thread about your opinion.

Now you're "contributing" to the very thread that you want locked.

Isn't that ironic as well?

Back
Top Bottom