the thread about nothing...

so is this thread getting locked? 
ohwell.gif

I remember when this first started, I absolutely HATED the thread. I posted within like the first 3 pages saying how I couldn't wait till this thread is locked 
laugh.gif

I'll miss the 2-3 week stretch me, Natix, and Cool would make this into a late night 916 discussion.

RIP Thread About Nothing

ohwell.gif

I remember when this first started, I absolutely HATED the thread. I posted within like the first 3 pages saying how I couldn't wait till this thread is locked 
laugh.gif

I'll miss the 2-3 week stretch me, Natix, and Cool would make this into a late night 916 discussion.

RIP Thread About Nothing
doubtful.. if anything it will get locked for a week to see if anything does change.. but doubtful it gets locked

so is this thread getting locked? :\

I remember when this first started, I absolutely HATED the thread. I posted within like the first 3 pages saying how I couldn't wait till this thread is locked :lol:

RIP Thread About Nothing

speaking of 916 where them csus yambs be hanging out at on the weekends?

IDK if I'm experiencing deja vu but I could have sworn that this thread has already reached page 1992.

I remember posting something like 1992
pimp.gif

I can't remember if it was a dream or reality.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

RIP Thread About Nothing
speaking of 916 where them csus yambs be hanging out at on the weekends?
Frat parties are a good bet. I'm too old for that **** tho 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol:

30 years old and upset about a thread on a sneaker website

Take one step out your room and go outside

Just caught on in tan and I just saw that ninjahood is in here as well.
If you're not here to contribute to tan, there's no reason for you to post in here.
here's some irony for you.

i can post here and complain, protest, and put my mind on it, because there's NO set topic here, it'll NEVER be OUT of topic, cuz this thread

is about nothing.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
doggy, just consider this thread to be a filter for all the crap threads people complained about before.
find a quote where i complained about "crap threads"...you wont find one. because i always read any and everything that was da least bit interesting.

he's just mad cause this thread is bigger than his room.

thats what you really mad about ninja? :nerd:
less threads in general, more stagnation...what part of that dont ya understand?

like Elpablo21 said in the other thread, place been stagnant since the switch from yuku
thread about nothing was here before the switch and it wasnt hurting anything, now you want to point it as the root of all evil ?

now tell us why you really dislike tan?

Last edited:
he's just mad cause this thread is bigger than his room.

thats what you really mad about ninja?
nerd.gif
less threads in general, more stagnation...what part of that dont ya understand?
oye compa' ya suelta esto en banda, tu no va' ganar
cuando se ponga esta viana como lo cuidades abandonado se vas a recordar cuando yo estaba kejando.

canary1.jpg

dont say i aint warn ya.

If dirty had his own thread that consisted of only his posts, the thread would be 2,475.7 pages long.

If dirty had his own thread that consisted of only his posts, the thread would be 2,475.7 pages long.

That reminds me...I remember there was a forum with only one member and all he did was talk to himself...someone posted it on NT years ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom