the thread about nothing...

anyone still watch The Simpsons? was flipping through the listings and it hit me that it's on it's 29th season
think i stopped in early 00s. is it worth a binge? :lol:

anyone still watch The Simpsons? was flipping through the listings and it hit me that it's on it's 29th season

Nah

It hasnt been funny in years. They shoulda stopped airing it years ago

search

search

v1.dDsyNjEwNjg7ajsxNzU4MTsxMjAwOzE1MzY7MjA0OA

watch this, thank me later.

jjs jjs whats the electrical outlet situation like out there in Asia? Its different voltage and what not than here right? I need to bring some kinda adapter??

They 240 volts so you will need an converter/adapter. You can cop a converter/adapter on Amazon.

I usually don't use converters as electronic devices can adapt to the voltage. Might not be best for your device so I'm not suggesting you do the same :lol:

Never been to Malaysia (only had layovers in Kuala Lumpur) but they have that weird G plug like in the UK so make sure the adapter/converter you cop works over there (you can cop an universal one).

https://www.power-plugs-sockets.com/malaysia/

A bunch of backpackers have this one and it's been working great for them:

Amazon product ASIN B000YN01X4

TAN,

“Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished: tell yourself that what has passed will never come back.
Remember that there was a time when you could live without that thing or that person - nothing is irreplaceable, a habit is not a need.”

Moving forward is not based on pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because whatever it is no longer fits your life.

Shut the door, change the record, clean the house, shake off the dust.

Stop being who you were, and change into who you are.

Letttttsssss GGGGGoooooooo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom