the thread about nothing...

Look at the height, look at how far back the ball was stretched, look at the force he threw it down with. Not even close

It's was still a impressive recreation, but the Kevin Heart duck made him get the W.

Vince at his prime was extremely athletic too. That's no ordinary dunk, level of difficulty is pretty high.

Also and1 tai Chi:pimp:

vince_carter_and1_dunk_contest.jpg

It's was still a impressive recreation, but the Kevin Heart duck made him get the W.

Vince at his prime was extremely athletic too. That's no ordinary dunk, level of difficulty is pretty high.

Also and1 tai Chi:pimp:
The Kevin Heart one was lame too, Hart didn't even need to kneel, probably could of jumped right over him

The Kevin Heart one was lame too, Hart didn't even need to kneel, probably could of jumped right over him

Thier were kids within that dunk, I wouldn't want hurt kids during the process for getting involved. Safety first kneeling was a smart safe way for no one to get hurt on nantioal tv

I think heart got dunked on before not to sure. My memory is blur

Thier were kids within that dunk, I wouldn't want hurt kids during the process for getting involved. Safety first.

I think heart got dunked on before not to sure. My memory is blur
I was only referencing Kevin, if he wasn't sure he shouldn't of used people at all. Congrats to him though I'm sure he dreamed of winning it. He just pulled the jersey and I was let down with the finished product. Only one Vince though

O really ? Any place I should l look into if we're to do trip out there ?

There are some decent buffets in Texas.

The Popeyes Buffet used to be in Metairie. They shut it down...

The only buffet locations Lafayette; Huntsville, Alabama; and Panama City, Florida.

Here's a list of restaurants:

Café Du monde
GW Fins
Deanies (causal)
Jacquimos
Mr. Johns Steakhouse
Peche
Gene Po Boys
The munch factory
13 Monaghan
Oceana Grill
Cajun food at broadview
Neyows (Black Owned)
Crabby Jacks and Parkway Bakery for Poboys
Café reconcile
Restaurant rebirth

Last edited:
Alexei Kovalev
Used to play for the Canadiens. He was good. Definitely multi millionaire with the salary he was getting
True. But seeing some tip and some not got me thinking. I have never tipped in a vip lounge. Welp
That's how u stay a millionare. Not tipping. Jk.
Well homie ain't gonna get hurt by two people ain't tipping. I'm sure a lot of foot traffic happens within that vip lounge for people to slide him $2-$5 while he's working.

Back
Top Bottom