the thread about nothing...

I understand he didnt want to get hurt, I also get marketing was different during this era so it wasn't as necessary for him like it was all the other legends, but it would of been something to see

If I can recall, he said he regret not entering the dunk contest. After all the fanfare that people wanted him to participate. The dunkman lebrons would have been more special imp

Nah man you young af dont take the amel approach.

I feel you on the marriage and kids thing, but you still young man. Your mindset will change especially once you meet a good woman.

Im still not bout the whole marriage thing but a child... Ya thats your legacy b. Gotta let your name live on. Go sew your royal oats

My homie always says "a man with out a seed is like a tree that bears no fruit"

Lebron also said at one point he is not a "creative" dunker. That's why he has never joined the contest

So when in a vip airport lounge, do you tip the guy that serves alcohol?

(Srs question :lol:)

I'll probably be back in the lounge but not anytime soon.

Also i just saw a former NHL player not tip so i was wondering

Also i only have mexican pesos and a few $20usd on me. Didn't plan on tipping at all :lol:

I'll probably be back in the lounge but not anytime soon.

Also i just saw a former NHL player not tip so i was wondering

Also i only have mexican pesos and a few $20usd on me. Didn't plan on tipping at all :lol:

Never watch what the next man is doing,

Double tap on glass eeeeekk!!!!

Idk he didn't put his whole hand in the rim like carter. It was impressive though!

Won by 2pts!!! Good contest

Need to take that jersey off and apologize to Vince
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom