the thread about nothing...

jay-z.jpg

"I got blood money, straight up thug money
That brown paper bag under your mattress drug money
You got show dough, little to no dough
Sell a bunch of records and you still owe dough

I got 900 and 96 plus 4 more dough
You crazy, you fugazi I'm loco with dough papo"

if you ever in nyc make sure you go to 40/40 club, my God the women that go there from the waitress to the boppers will have you going bonkers!!

Last edited:
ever have a video game moment you want to tell some one but you know no matter what, it won't sound cool and you look dumb....whelp

Had the uefa champions league final in my PES season last night. Was playing Real Madrid. I was Inter Milan. Was down 1-0 then scored in the 89th minute....went to overtime. Whole team was gassed in the second half of over time. Subbed in my boy Ousmane Dembélé (jape knows, bought him with basically all my funds...but he didn't start because he was already tired and in bad form) Got a through ball at half field and was off to the races...last second pull back to wrong foot marcelo who ran me down, keeper came out, chipped over the keeper the ball trickled into the back of the net as sergio ramos slid for it to try to clear it. I won after a last second header by Benz hit the cross bar and went over. I literally jumped up on my couch and yelled at my dog. I felt like i won the lottery or something...mind you im 30 years old. My girl didn't get it

Damn footlocker you suck. Always excluding UB from discounts.

i've been telling myself this for about a almost a month. try to cop some adidas byw x and the support staff don't know crap about the shoe or anything else (when the shoe was being sold out in one of their stores in LA). And when they run sales the sales are such a finesse.

UBs are sitting right now anyways. Gonna wait for them to eventually be discounted so I can cop the triple whites.

Man you read my mind, those the ones im after. Debating between the regular style and uncaged. Also got my eye on those laceless joints, the black/grey ones. So flames.

Caged looks way better imo

I think that then i see the uncaged and i think theyre dope too. I have a pair of uncaged tho, might go with caged and see what the difference is. Just need one of these spots to include em in a sale

caged > but uncaged is necessary too.
i beat my uncaged to death. that sock life is comfy

I think that then i see the uncaged and i think theyre dope too. I have a pair of uncaged tho, might go with caged and see what the difference is. Just need one of these spots to include em in a sale

Caged have much better support on the upper. Feels less like a sock with boost on it. They go on sale in a lot of spots and you can get plenty GR UBs under retail on Stockx, even newer ones.

Back
Top Bottom