the thread about nothing...

Olive 9 and shadow 10 were the ugliest joints ever back in the day. Didn’t become appealing til retro time

how is the relevant to what they were talking about, they talking about 3's.

you just trying rustle jimmies.

i had a pair olive 2001 olive 9's, if worn right you can pull it off the with the ill outfit. plus aint nothing wrong Jordan brand stepping away from the typical "bulls" colorway. You gotta try something different only way to have people talking and stay relevant.

ever have a video game moment you want to tell some one but you know no matter what, it won't sound cool and you look dumb....whelp

Had the uefa champions league final in my PES season last night. Was playing Real Madrid. I was Inter Milan. Was down 1-0 then scored in the 89th minute....went to overtime. Whole team was gassed in the second half of over time. Subbed in my boy Ousmane Dembélé (jape knows, bought him with basically all my funds...but he didn't start because he was already tired and in bad form) Got a through ball at half field and was off to the races...last second pull back to wrong foot marcelo who ran me down, keeper came out, chipped over the keeper the ball trickled into the back of the net as sergio ramos slid for it to try to clear it. I won after a last second header by Benz hit the cross bar and went over. I literally jumped up on my couch and yelled at my dog. I felt like i won the lottery or something...mind you im 30 years old. My girl didn't get it
All the time. I used to get so hyped when I won the NBA championship in MyPlayer.

None of my friends really game with me :ohwell:

UBs are sitting right now anyways. Gonna wait for them to eventually be discounted so I can cop the triple whites.

THIS!. I need 4.0 Triple Whites for the low...follow boost links on twitter they help some times. But rumored 1.0 re-release got me pumping the breaks a little. But for cheap i will wear TWs all the time i need a good white beater.

Olive 9 and shadow 10 were the ugliest joints ever back in the day. Didn’t become appealing til retro time

When i was a kid mom bought me olive 9s for the low. I literally tried to never wear them. I thought they were the grossest things ever ( but they were pretty comfy so i wore them infrequently). Shout out to moms. Would let me pick one pair of shoes per year during back to school shooping but would scoop me some others on the low. Stayed in Penny's as a kid. Pennys 2s the goat

THIS!. I need 4.0 Triple Whites for the low...follow boost links on twitter they help some times. But rumored 1.0 re-release got me pumping the breaks a little. But for cheap i will wear TWs all the time i need a good white beater.

Haven't heard this rumour. Hope it's true. 1.0 pk > 4.0 pk

When i was a kid mom bought me olive 9s for the low. I literally tried to never wear them. I thought they were the grossest things ever ( but they were pretty comfy so i wore them infrequently). Shout out to moms. Would let me pick one pair of shoes per year during back to school shooping but would scoop me some others on the low. Stayed in Penny's as a kid. Pennys 2s the goat

same here my brought my olive 9's for the low at modells, (i will consider it semential cause it was brought by mom) i remember rocking them to school and getting clowned on, for having them, i do remember they were comfortable cause of the inner bootie sleeve. had people coming up to telling me to dye them black, i was like nah my mom will kill me if did something like that. Olive 9's is still up there as my favorite colorway of jays cause its "outside box colorway people still talk about" still need those NRG olive boots.

penny 2s were money i had the og's and brought the retros when it released back in 2008. i should have doubled up. smh

Need to try own at least one pair of UBs. People keep telling me how comfortable they are.

If you just use ultraboost for chilling/walking around they won't bottom out.

They'll hold up just as good as any shoe.

The Adidas crazy explosive is probably the best basketball sneaker I have ever hooped in....granted I haven't played in any recent Jordan's which I hear are good

If you just use ultraboost for chilling/walking around they won't bottom out.

They'll hold up just as good as any shoe.

The Adidas crazy explosive is probably the best basketball sneaker I have ever hooped in....granted I haven't played in any recent Jordan's which I hear are good

with the proper sneaker rotation they will hold up well, i have my chill shoes and my sports shoes. everything get rotated to keep the longevity of each shoe. right now im developing my "spring & summer rotation" and all the kicks i brought in the fall and winter will get stored away or donated. just don't like it when sneakers bottom out quickly, waste of money.

lbj.PNG

might pull the trigger, have them sent to nyc though. texas taxes man smh.

Reactions: Ube
same, but from what i heard they bottom out fast, will still take my chances copped the crazy byw the other day and waiting for the adidas byw x for ball purposes.

Got BYW for $135 :smokin

Soles on my 1.0s all ****** up :lol: they need to retro them all with continental soles. Boost holding up well though.

where at, point some people to the right direction in the byw thread.

Stockx. I lowballed 125, somebody put up 133, I countered with 135 and someone accepted. There's multiple pairs below retail on there now. Pairs selling at 128 etc.

The finish line deal is good too but if you hold out you can get them cheaper with a little patience.

Stockx. I lowballed 125, somebody put up 133, I countered with 135 and someone accepted. There's multiple pairs below retail on there now. Pairs selling at 128 etc.

The finish line deal is good too but if you hold out you can get them cheaper with a little patience.

i dropped 144 through Urbanoutfitters.com sotckx is too complicated for me i just wanna buy and go. but good looks though 125 is a good deal. since they are now officially widespread release prices will be had below retail.

what is the finishline deal?

the pharrel joints are crazy though on stockx right now. jeesh!!

i dropped 144 through Urbanoutfitters.com sotckx is too complicated for me i just wanna buy and go. but good looks though 125 is a good deal. since they are now officially widespread release prices will be had below retail.

what is the finishline deal?

the pharrel joints are crazy though on stockx right now. jeesh!!

Finish line HEARTS15 at checkout I think it was $15 off until the end of the month.

I mostly use Stockx for older stuff I can't find anywhere. I didn't even remember I had put that bid in :lol: I legit go through the app lowballing shoes and seeing if anyone bites.

Are the fees expensive?

Depends how much the item cost. I dunno what the exact formula or % if tho. Ive never used stockx but people say they get hit with fees at the door.

Thats why i prefer private sellers, tell em mark it as a gift worth like $20. Most of them are cool with it, theres always that one thats difficult though

UBs are worth it if you can get them on sale. Ive said it a ton and will continue to say it. From a walking around...regular comfort shoe... UB is barely more comfortable then the Nike Roshe. I have 3 pairs of roshe's i still wear and think they are spongier then my UB. For chilling purposes i prefer them over my UBs.

Are the fees expensive?

9.5% + 3% processing, fee decreases as you make more sales, free to ship.

13.95 shipping cost for buyers, every sixth purchase shipping is free, fully insured.

All calculated at checkout/sale.

Edit - example with one of my pairs in my portfolio

CB169686-9158-46C4-8D52-117176A12008.png

Back
Top Bottom