the thread about nothing...

There's this woman named Carly on a rock radio station. I listen every morning because her voice really hot. Never bothered to look her up because I'm scared she's not as attractive as my imagination makes it seem

_20180220_123159.JPG

ever have a video game moment you want to tell some one but you know no matter what, it won't sound cool and you look dumb....whelp

Had the uefa champions league final in my PES season last night. Was playing Real Madrid. I was Inter Milan. Was down 1-0 then scored in the 89th minute....went to overtime. Whole team was gassed in the second half of over time. Subbed in my boy Ousmane Dembélé (jape knows, bought him with basically all my funds...but he didn't start because he was already tired and in bad form) Got a through ball at half field and was off to the races...last second pull back to wrong foot marcelo who ran me down, keeper came out, chipped over the keeper the ball trickled into the back of the net as sergio ramos slid for it to try to clear it. I won after a last second header by Benz hit the cross bar and went over. I literally jumped up on my couch and yelled at my dog. I felt like i won the lottery or something...mind you im 30 years old. My girl didn't get it

I read it all, almost cried

Went to winners... Nothing good as usual.

Only decent thing i found were some racers but they were size 10 and some Lo swim trunks but they were size L.

Man, I didn't know goldfish can bully other goldfish.

Got a small black moor and the fantail was chasing it all over the tank. I removed the fan tail from the tanks and the black moor immediately started swimming around again. Smh.

Man, I didn't know goldfish can bully other goldfish.

Got a small black moor and the fantail was chasing it all over the tank. I removed the fan tail from the tanks and the black moor immediately started swimming around again. Smh.

You bought a siamese fighting fish?

Invader Zim reboot scheduled for this year. I hear it got cancelled because the animation was too expensiveamong other reasons.

This is s fact of life, remember being on hold for 2hrs, back in december 2017. post office customer service is garbage.
Went to drop off a package (Mind you I already had a prepaid label just needed to drop it off) took them 30 minutes. **** dont make no sense

Back
Top Bottom