the thread about nothing...

travis scott drop 1.4 mill on a lafarrai and gave it to kylie jenner. i swear the rappers gonna know ther dealing with real witches.

but who am i to judge! i'll sell my soul to the illuminati for riches and fame.

travis scott drop 1.4 mill on a lafarrai and gave it to kylie jenner. i swear the rappers gonna know ther dealing with real witches.
Trav needa hurry and get a prenup and stop ****in around

Dont know why my bro got her pregnant big SMGDH moment

Trav needa hurry and get a prenup and stop ****in around

he's under a powerful witchcraft spell homie, aint gonna happen. You think if Kanye west mom's was alive she would allow him to marry Kim K.

The kardashians are a bunch of powerful witches that use powerful witchcraft to get these guys.

My Brother demoted his Best Man yesterday

I can't believe he really did it

In his defense the now ex best man was awful

The wedding is at the end of next month

he's under a powerful witchcraft spell homie, aint gonna happen. You think if Kanye west mom's was alive she would allow him to marry Kim K.

The kardashians are a bunch of powerful witches that use powerful witchcraft to get these guys.

kris-jenner-mad-kanye-travis-ftr.jpg

=

maxresdefault.jpg

Probably more but this is all I know dude did.

Planned a road trip last year knowing it was the same day as their engagement party.

Canceled on taking their engagement pics to chill with some random girl.

Didn't really help plan the bachelor party trip to Vegas. The other best man did most of the work.

For some reason he told the Airbnb in Vegas we were throwing a bachelor party acting as my brother. Def aren't but the Airbnb asked us a bunch of questions about it.

Complained about the prices of the tux for the wedding.

Won't take no as an answer about bringing some random girl to the wedding

This cudi slander...laughable. Dudes a legend, don't care.
That being said Lupe may be to me the greatest rapper ever. In like 20-30 years they will be studying his albums like he is TS Elliot.

This cudi slander...laughable. Dudes a legend, don't care.
That being said Lupe may be to me the greatest rapper ever. In like 20-30 years they will be studying his albums like he is TS Elliot.

Greatest Ever...(iono) but he is up there with the great.

Last edited:
TAN,

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.”

Never become too attached to your ego identity....

It is doom to your greater potentials as it puts limits on you with doubts and fears of losing what was gained....

Letting go of what you have is the next stage to becoming free from what you believe you never had...

LLLLETTTTTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yessir. Rain drops....crop tops!

Man's made Man on the Moon 1 and 2...and a kid named cudi...legend

I loved passion pain and demon slaying too thought it was fantastic. Now the middle there...indicud (meh), Sattelite Flight (meh) the whole WZRD experiment (teleport to me still goes...love that song) and then speeding bullet....now that album...like i feel like some one should have stopped it haha. The whole album is suicidal more or less. But its out there now and mans is happy and flourishing. Was a tough point in life. I get it....kinda....whatever. Cudi's still my guy

But Cudi isn't a rapper, at least not in my opinion. He, TO ME, is in the same vain as NERD or some ****. He's a "Rager".

Back
Top Bottom