the thread about nothing...

NarrowFatalAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

cudi's always been just a vibe dude for me. Completely understand people who dislike him. His bars and rhyme scheme (basically lack there of) are not "quality". But I feel his music. "Make em go dumb with these humms"

anyway...side bar: i wish the media would stop trying to make us care about the FBI NCAA "scandal". 1. the FBI should be doing something other then investigating the NCAA like for real we ain't got bigger fish to fry? (cough Russia cough). 2. They are reporting like this players mom got a $100 dinner covered...oooooo....omg....illegalllll activity!!. No one cares man

all this cudi slander :smh:

cudi a legend, if you refer to him as a rapper you never listened to his lyrics.

The nerve of someone to say cudi whack with that whack *** avy :lol:

Weezy whack >D

About 9 years ago when I was on a cruise, there was this one channel that played music videos and Day N' Nite was one of the only songs they played. So I heard that song about 50 times on there :lol:

saw Kevin Smith was trending and thought he got caught up in the sexual harassment stuff :lol:
but apparently he suffered a heart attack :frown:

Yessir. Rain drops....crop tops!

Man's made Man on the Moon 1 and 2...and a kid named cudi...legend

I loved passion pain and demon slaying too thought it was fantastic. Now the middle there...indicud (meh), Sattelite Flight (meh) the whole WZRD experiment (teleport to me still goes...love that song) and then speeding bullet....now that album...like i feel like some one should have stopped it haha. The whole album is suicidal more or less. But its out there now and mans is happy and flourishing. Was a tough point in life. I get it....kinda....whatever. Cudi's still my guy
All FAX. For all the Trav Fans in here. Who y'all think Travis is influenced by?

on the real, if you like cudi...cool. i think he's trash
but yall are out of line when you start calling him a legend and whatnot.
people don't **** with cudi, man. he has a niche audience who rides for him
but definitely ain't no damn legend. he's a joke around my way tbh.

then yall got the nerve to put him in the same class as pharrell. :smh:
that disrespect

My Brother demoted his Best Man yesterday

I can't believe he really did it

In his defense the now ex best man was awful

The wedding is at the end of next month
Curious, as his brother why didn't he make you the best man? I kind of thought that was default as long both siblings are of age. Also is Cudi really a rapper? I realize early on that he wasn't really spitting on most of his songs. I mean he's borderline singing on Day N Nite

"
On the real, if you like cudi...cool. i think he's trash

that disrespect"

Like legit "trash" or you think he's not good

"
On the real, if you like cudi...cool. i think he's trash

that disrespect"

Like legit "trash" or you think he's not good
it's his lyrics. i understand cats vibe with the music but can't stand his rhymes.
worst **** ever

I missed a chance to see Phife and the rest of Tribe perform live when Rock The Bells got canceled out DC. When he passed it made want to take every opportunity to see my favorite rappers I grew up on live any chance I get. Cant wait for Blackstar to come out DC this April

Out of Cudi’s whole catalogue I think there might be ten songs I find I like. Dude is way too miss than hit with me. He wants to rap and sing but is really not that great at either in my book. Lupe mastered his craft at least.

i've seen both talib and mos def performed back in nyc over the 4-5 summers in nyc ....like live up close and personal.
Seen mos def chilling in dumbo in brooklyn gave him a dap and kept it moving. (not star struck at all) i got a few pics somewhere.

bump into q-tip at a restaurant, homie is chilled he was getting his money though. think he had some publicist with him so i know they were tryna line up something...which was proably the apple music radio station he does currently right now. Highly recommend you guys to listen to his apple music radio station. He plays gems you never heard and get u crate digging through itunes.

I have seen Talib live he’s a solid performer. Saw Tribe about a decade ago when they came through the Bay Area doing a reunion tour. They absolutely killed it.

Kicked it back stage with Phife and he was the most down to earth dude ever. Tip & Ali wanted nothing to do with anyone. Phife chilled and chopped it about sports and how he frequented the Bay because his family were in the Bay Area. Good memories. R.I.P Phife

Back
Top Bottom