the thread about nothing...

Started watching Atlanta
how is it was thinking about starting it myself.

Its the same with any artist man its how it hits you and when. Day and night pulled me in...but soundtrack to my life was it man. Anyone at the time who was a little down...or just felt alone...cudi was the first rapper to be like "yo that was me too". Ive been riding with dude ever since.

So the receptionist at my job...I ain’t gonna front, she’s bad. I tried to shoot my shot, she stripped the ball on the way up. You know, just randomly threw in the fact that she has a bf. Meh it happens.

Last week, we were talking about places to hang out. I told her about one of my fav spots, she said she’s never been but heard about and always wanted to go. Fast forward to today, she asked if I went and I said my boys decided go somewhere on another side of town. She shakes her head and say, “See you should’ve went, I was there..”. I’m like..

59F5B0CB-F83F-4F97-A931-CA307BE02E5C.png

What the **** is that supposed to mean?

“I’m just playing haha”

***** are...are you...teasing me?? Last time a female said something similar at my last job, I snapped on a bihh. Chick went home with tears on her eyes. This time, Imma let it slide...I don’t like that **** tho.

/random

So the receptionist at my job...I ain’t gonna front, she’s bad. I tried to shoot my shot, she stripped the ball on the way up. You know, just randomly threw in the fact that she has a bf. Meh it happens.

Last week, we were talking about places to hang out. I told her about one of my fav spots, she said she’s never been but heard about and always wanted to go. Fast forward to today, she asked if I went and I said my boys decided go somewhere on another side of town. She shakes her head and say, “See you should’ve went, I was there..”. I’m like..

“I’m just playing haha”

***** are...are you...teasing me?? Last time a female said something similar at my last job, I snapped on a bihh. Chick went home with tears on her eyes. This time, Imma let it slide...I don’t like that **** tho.

/random

You know damn well if she ask you to go to that place since you didnt you gon be up for it :lol:

“I’m just playing haha”

/random

ionr0x.gif

Back on the grind. The drive back south wasn't too bad. Took 99, instead of the 5.

I thought I'd be tired, but I don't feel it.

Didn't even have coffee today.

You know damn well if she ask you to go to that place since you didnt you gon be up for it :lol:

I don’t eem know bruh. Part of me does suspect she was running game but that’s how you get got. You go up there thinking you doing something and you end up in a ménage a trios of attention, her watching you watching her and her bf. I’m good.

I don’t eem know bruh. Part of me does suspect she was running game but that’s how you get got. You go up there thinking you doing something and you end up in a ménage a trios of attention, her watching you watching her and her bf. I’m good.

I feel ya bruh.

You shot your shot.

most people dont even shoot.

On to the next.

Don't entertain it. why bring unwanted attention/stress to yourself.

how is it was thinking about starting it myself.

Its the same with any artist man its how it hits you and when. Day and night pulled me in...but soundtrack to my life was it man. Anyone at the time who was a little down...or just felt alone...cudi was the first rapper to be like "yo that was me too". Ive been riding with dude ever since.

Pretty good so far

It's on Hulu

I heard good things about it so I decided to check it out

Looking forward to my eye exam this Friday.

I'm ready to get a new prescription and some new frames.

I haven't bought a pair of glasses in a store in YEARS.

Theyre so much cheaper online and there's so many styles.

“I’m just playing haha”

/random
She going mess around and make you her work husband, dumbest **** I've ever heard of. A chick told me that once and I said "You going mess around and get work pregnant", everybody laughed but that **** stopped immediatly

She going mess around and make you her work husband, dumbest **** I've ever heard of. A chick told me that once and I said "You going mess around and get work pregnant", everybody laughed but that **** stopped immediatly

:lol: right!

******* always trying to have their cake and eat it too.

lmao, that's some **** i would say too.

reminds of this chick who was my classmate and i was cool with her, nothing sexual but she was cool and we both intern at the same place. So i peeped game when i saw my other male(charles) classmate came to her rescue after she had a lot of anxiety of this exam we had to take after the internship.

So one day we all ended up meeting with different classmates at some bar in manhattan after work, he was there and she was there. so when we all left everyone went their way back home(but i wasn't stupid someone went home with someone)

weeks later i was chatting/texting with the girl and i just out of the blue i texted
"So i said: "you had sex with charles huh!"
She responded "How did you know???.....how did you know???....don't tell nobody"

charles didn't tell me, i'm just smart enough to know that only reason why you passed that exam is because charles gave her the D. to ease her anxiety and which was messed up charles already had a girlfriend when he smashed her.

lmao.

#charge It to the game

Back
Top Bottom