the thread about nothing...

People argue curry better than lebron?!?! Hell no. Curry is good but he ain't great. Chucking up 3pts can only get you so far.

Not sure if you were disagreeing or not, but was anything I said not factually correct. Did Draymond not kick dudes in nuts? Does he not antagonize refs knowing they got an eye on him already so you would think he would chill (along with Durant now)? Did Ms. Currry not call the whole league fixed before her husbands team came back from a 3-1 deficit? Did the team not demand the end of the Shaqtin a Fool highlights with a boycott or something to that effect? I'm happy your happy about your teams success but everything I said factually happened. I also dont think people knock them for beating a wounded Cavs team, they were supposed too, just think the media hyped them along with Curry beyond belief. The fact people argued that he was better than LeBron was ludicrous
- Draymond did do that. My issue is with the people who wanted him banned from the league and that he was nothing else than a dirty player. Yet his defensive stats the past three years have proved otherwise.

-I thought Ms. Curry called the league 'fixed' the year they lost to the Cavs in the Finals?

-Issue with Javale, I thought ended due to his mom and Shaq's mom getting into it lol. Forgot teammates had a say in that too.

You brought up a great point about the media hyping up Curry and the team. I think the media caught on with Curry the years Marc Jackson coached the team. He became the face of the franchise and really elevated his game. I think Curry's hype was warranted because he was doing a lot that many people didn't think he could do.

Arguing that Steph is better than LeBron. Yeah, that was a dumb debate.

But it's cool that people hate the Warriors. It comes with the success.

People argue curry better than lebron?!?! Hell no. Curry is good but he ain't great. Chucking up 3pts can only get you so far.
Yeah, that debate was crazy. Both are two different players that have led their teams to the promised land.

Shouldn't really even be a topic.

I'm personally skeptical because it has no zoom or lunar. Never tried free before. With janoskis or prods they got zoom in the heel but my feet still hurt after walking in them

UPS finally decides to show up

QAJj7Q.gif

I'm personally skeptical because it has no zoom or lunar. Never tried free before. With janoskis or prods they got zoom in the heel but my feet still hurt after walking in them
Aww what? Then I may pass. I assumed zoom or lunar would be standard for SBs.

I like Curry and Klay both are amazing players

Not a KD fan because he took the easy way to get a ring

Green is a great defensive player but him and Zaza both dirty as hell

I dont know about being dirty but Green come off like a dude who would antagonize the hell out of you all game but when you ready to throw hands he look at you like its your fault or some ****. The Wizards game from a few months ago dude was acting very innocent when Beal hemmed him up , claiming he shouldn't of been ejected, like you weren't ******* with dude all game long. You better finish what you started, felt the same way when Melo swung on Garnett

wheres the best place to buy fat laces online? tryna find some that will match the color blue yonder from puma

I dont know about being dirty but Green come off like a dude who would antagonize the hell out of you all game but when you ready to throw hands he look at you like its your fault or some ****. The Wizards game from a few months ago dude was acting very innocent when Beal hemmed him up , claiming he shouldn't of been ejected, like you weren't ****ing with dude all game long. You better finish what you started, felt the same way when Melo swung on Garnett

I'm not to sure but every time they get ejected form a game they get fined. Not to sure cause rules are constantly changing. But I agree if your gonna start something Be about it and pull up the deuce when it's gonna go down. Don't back down and don't attempt not to finish the beef that he started.

Back
Top Bottom