the thread about nothing...

3rd day in and I’m ready to quit my new job. I barely do anything. Been sitting here for an hour now just waiting for something to do. :smh:
Have you spoken to your supervisor regarding the training? That's pretty bad if you've been there for 3 days and have done nothing.

maybe but when you watch the replay Johnson would have planed naturally and pushed off the back foot but the push knocked him over the center of gravity and made him go backword...wasn't that impressed by it...sportscenter acting like it steph making dudes turn around backward and whatnot

Harden didn't push him he grazed him cause he kept reaching. Harden knew his stance wasnt on point so seize the opportunity to cross him up and leave him paralegic.

It's a classic crossover, harden has done worse to anyone who steps up on defense on him.

Y'all copping these and those wack south korea joints?

5D988047-4B7B-4299-BC41-60AF18FBDB24.gif

One of my fav gifs right now. :lol:

I've realized that i've grown impatient with things in life, i blame living in nyc all my life, and having the instant gratification of obtaining anything you need with a flick of a wrist has done this. I try not take things for granted but sometimes you just gotta make that move for yourself. Never get complacent.

well take that time to study and pick up new qualifications at work.

But to say ima quit because there is nothing to do is hustling backwards :smh:

Oh i definitely agree with you, i wouldnt quit.

All that paid free time would be sick, more time for crypto and stocks.

I know living in the city is expensive but I think I made up my plan to live there one day

On my days off or when I have time I'm always at the herald square area

There's this pretty cool apartment building I always walk by when I'm in the area. Pretty near the lirr and of course walking distance to all of my usual spots.

3k a month. Surprised it wasn't more. Conceivably with my pay raise by becoming an NP in a few yrs plus a roommate who makes as much as me, I can afford that.

That's where I have my goal set for now

Back
Top Bottom