the thread about nothing...

I've been rocking lo for as long *** time. So much so, I know when they reuse old designs.

I'm not going to roast someone rocking polo. Never. It's always acceptable, I'm just over it.

I've been rocking lo for as long *** time. So much so, I know when they reuse old designs.

I'm not going to roast someone rocking polo. Never. It's always acceptable, I'm just over it.

I mean... The same can be said for JB, yet cats buy the same shoes every year.

RL been coming with the heat lately but I dunno to each his own i guess.

Ralph Lauren has made **** available at every price point for everyone, and seeing as retro or vintage is in right now I think their thriving along with a few other brands

Arent you from brooklyn b??? Come on dog
I wore polo, but I was never on the lo life stan wave. I had or have numerous brands that the street was not live on, Put few people on, but they wanted stick to what they know and trusted.

NYC still the Mecca of everything fashion so people can dress hood one day and wall Wall Street the next.

Ralph Lauren has made **** available at every price point for everyone, and seeing as retro or vintage is in right now I think their thriving along with a few other brands

Not to mention the fact is always a disco to be had, always.

I hate to say it but, RL fell off.

You can definitely tell he's not with company anymore.
giphy.gif

64717B06-E30D-42E4-AA1E-6980BA64F8F8.jpeg

I know living in the city is expensive but I think I made up my plan to live there one day

On my days off or when I have time I'm always at the herald square area

There's this pretty cool apartment building I always walk by when I'm in the area. Pretty near the lirr and of course walking distance to all of my usual spots.

3k a month. Surprised it wasn't more. Conceivably with my pay raise by becoming an NP in a few yrs plus a roommate who makes as much as me, I can afford that.

That's where I have my goal set for now
$3k a month?!!!

200w.gif

We already here in Texas...
it's year round out here in South Florida :pimp:

tenor.gif

So...I have an employee that reports to me and she's cute. She's always chopping it up when she passes by.

Then I found out her husband works here too and since finding out, he's been eyeing me whenever I pass by.

Not my fault, my sexy oozes naturally.

No pics.

Back
Top Bottom