the thread about nothing...

I really want a 95 Riviera, with the supercharged 3.8

I really can't understand why some people are so against this thread. Like I understand some dudes have nothing but the computer in their life but :smh:

Completely broke my diet with a cheeseburger, boardwalk fries, and hot wings. Got lazy and didn't want to cook for Sunday Night Football.

I don't know if it will make a difference, but I'm fine with giving it a shot... the fact is people do try to get away with things that aren't allowed to discuss on NT in TAN. And it's even "worse" when people don't report it and it goes on for several pages or pops up often enough. That doesn't really benefit General or TAN and it's technically breaking the rules of NT.

And I said it when people started discussing sports in TAN... we have an actual forum for that, it belongs there. The same can be applied to the tons and tons of music posted. I understand people like sharing bands and artists they like and that's been great for the followers of the thread, but there's no reason that can't occur in the Music section. Those same people who love discussing bands they like could do it in the proper forum. 

I'm not going to be as hyperbolic as ninjahood or use as many complex metaphors as he does so I won't complain that the thread is ruining General by any means.. but I can see the criticisms and I've had plenty myself of TAN (even though I participate in it, it's certainly not perfect).

Once it comes back, so long as members don't violate NT rules, keep shoes, music, sports discussion in their proper forums, and keep the wildly unnecessary "I'm going to take a dump" posts to a minimum, I think the thread will greatly improve and the critics won't have as much to complain about.

im not happy with myself or my life right now. i'm not going to commit dat but everything i do or want to do always remains unfinished. i have no motivation to finish anything.   
I know that feel.

I've written several business proposals/plans this year.

they seem "done" in my head, so I don't even pursue them.

im not happy with myself or my life right now. i'm not going to commit dat but everything i do or want to do always remains unfinished. i have no motivation to finish anything.   
amen my ***** I'm with ya on this

Trade away miles austin for brandon marshall to pizzo

Miles austin outscores brandon marshall by 3 while playing pizzo

Lose by 3 to pizzo

:lol:

So what is the thought process of moving forward? If there is any?

I've been in similar situations so I'm sincerely asking how others deal with these kinda situations

Are you proactive of trying to get through it...or is it something you just sit back, deal with it and feel eventually the phase will pass in due time?

I'm right there with you bro. I said that tomorrow all that ends though. I've had my new years resolutions taped up to my wall for a while and I got most of the things that I could feasibly finish this year done with the exception of "stop being a punk" which just encompasses a lot of things, including having lack of motivation to do things I wanna do. Join me bro. 

I've been in similar situations so I'm sincerely asking how others deal with these kinda situations

Are you proactive of trying to get through it...or is it something you just sit back, deal with it and feel eventually the phase will pass in due time?
Thats what I used to do. Trying not to do that anymore

Last edited:

I'm too bummed, down and out to do anything to get me outta this rut bub

Back
Top Bottom